3. So Who is the Bad Guys?

"Then what is it?" Cale asked.

She clasped her hands together, "we may or may not have to leave if you do open the door."

'Does that concern me? No.' Cale opened the door, flashing his eyes from the blinding light from the halls which with just that alone illuminated the dark room.

"Stellaron hunters!" March screamed, alerting both sides of the party.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Yang asked, walking into the room without permission. "Even if you have done nothing as of now, we can't leave unattended criminals like you alone." He pushed back his glasses, eyeing the stellaron hunters.

Cale watched them, 'they're criminals? I knew something was off when they came here late at night.'

"Just this once please?~ The future Elio foresaw wouldn't be complete unless~" There wasn't much emotion in Kafka's plea, she didn't seem that eager.

"Ugh! This and that about Elio again?!" March got angry, crossing her arms, "how can you even follow someone like that so blindly? Do you even know if what he said is true or not?"

"March, enough." Dan Heng stopped her from the unnecessary talk.

"That's for us to decide, isn't it?" Kafka chuckled, "but hasn't he already proven himself more than enough? After all, the future he talked about had came true multiple times already."

Trailblazer eyed her carefully, not wanting them to escape from their grasp again like last time, "what are you doing here, Kafka?" They repeated the question Welt asked.

Tap tap, "what's going on here?" Alberu entered the room as well.

They all turned to look at him.

"I heard some commotion coming from the direction of your room, so I figured you were up to something again..." It was specifically directed at Cale as he smiled through the pain.

"Well it's not me this time." Cale was casual with his response. He looked away, crossing his arms.

"They're escaping!" March yelled.

Everyone turned back around, only to find the group heading out the window.

Kafka blew them a wink, "see you later, Cale!~" She jumped off as her companion, Blade who was carrying Silver Wolf on one hand, jumped off after her.

"Sigh.." Mr. Yang rubbed his forehead. The stellaron hunters were always at their tail, causing trouble with their cunning ways then leaving the scene without a word or two.

"So who was that?" Alberu asked.

"Stellaron hunters, they're the most wanted criminals around the galaxy." Dan Heng explained, "they're a fraction led by Elio to capture stellarons complete the future Elio predicts."

"Then aren't they on your side?" Cale asked, why were they criminals for capturing stellarons? Aren't stellarons a dangerous thing to society?

"While they might help to stop stellarons from spreading, no one knows exactly what they do with the stellarons they captured, whether it's for the good or the worse." Dan Heng answered him.

"Be careful, they might come again, especially after you." Welt looked at Cale, "they came to your room first, and left saying goodbye to you."

Cale suddenly got chills down his spine, 'shit.. this is bad..' He and Alberu thought the same thing.

"Then we'll be heading back. If they come again, find us quickly." Welt looked back, "goodnight." The crew left and went off to their rooms.

.
.
.

The sunlight was darker than usual, that was what Cale thought.. before he woke up. He watched the people from before silently.

"What's wrong, dear?~ Is something bothering you?" Kafka and her gang was back. "Why so quiet on this fine morning?~"

Blade was sitting on the bed where Cale sat up from, Kafka was leaning into Cale's face, and Silver Wolf was in the distance, playing her games as always.

"Kafka..." Blade began to speak.

"It's fine, there's no need to worry." Kafka smiled, hearing her companion.

Cale flipped the blanket off of him and got off the bed, walking towards the door while still in his pajamas.

Kafka and Blade watched him. "Where are you going?" Kafka asked.

"To the astral express crew." He said nonchalantly.

"Wait! Why?!" They appeared in front of him, blocking the doorway. "Are you trying to snitch on us like that?!" Kafka yelled at him.

"You're literally wanted criminals!" Cale yelled back.

"Who told you that?!"

"They did!"

"And how do you know they're not the ones who are criminals?!"

"..." Cale paused. They were right, but also in the wrong. Both sides appeared out of nowhere, claiming about stuff they never heard of.

"We're not here to harm anyone." Blade spoke, his voice was deep but not low enough not to hear.

"That's right! Listen to Bladie!" Kafka cheered on and supported her child, "If anything, we're here to help."

"We have everything under control, we don't need help." Cale rejected them, "you guys are just holding us back with all this confusion and variables." He frowned, not liking the situation.

"Haven't we built such a great bond though!?" She tried to reason out.

'The fuck? You guys just barged into my room and started spewing shit!' Cale was getting irritated, so he came to a discussion, "how about this, until both sides have proven their innocence or guiltiness, you guys can stay. But, don't bother me!"

Kafka stared emptily at him, 'how am I supposed to progress with my plans if I can't get Bladie over here to get close to you?' She was deep in her thoughts.

'Is it really that hard to decide?' Cale was waiting for an answer.

"We won't bother you to the point you're annoyed but let us interact with each other." Blade came in clutch, making the decision for Kafka.. for the first time..

'Way to go Bladie!' She was supportive for her grown child.

"Fine." Cale agreed. They had a deal.