9. Keeping Up with the Trends

"Hello? Hellooo?~" A woman knocked on the similar-looking object to that of a camera, "oh! It's on!" She stepped back a bit, getting a better view of herself. "Welcome everyone! Welcome back to little Gui's stream!"

"Where have you been? You haven't updated us in so long."

"Yes~ I know I've been gone for a while.. but!" She got closer to the camera, "look around me!" She picked it up and showed the chat her surroundings, getting every view and angle as best as possible.

"Where's this? It doesn't look like the Xianzhou Luofu."

"Because it's not!" Her face was covering half the screen, "the reason I was gone for so long was because I was traveling to the planet TCF!" She backed up again.

"TCF? Never heard of it."

"Of course you haven't! It was a newly undiscovered planet that the Xianzhou formed an alliance with!" She had a huge smile on her face, "and today we'll be exploring this planet!"

"It looks like an old aristocratic place judging by the background and the people's clothing."

"Guinaifen!" Her friend called out her name from afar.

Guinaifen turned to her, "Coming Sushang!" She turned back to the chat, "well let's get going then, shall we?!"

"It's been awhile since we went traveling together!" Her friend, Sushang, was looking forward to this trip. "I wonder what it's like here."

"Me too! It's really different compared to the Xianzhou ships." Guinaifen looked around. "I wanna know if the knights are as strong as the cloud knights!"

"The cloud knights have been around for hundreds of years with diverse history, how can they even compare to the cloud knights?" Sushang was speaking from experience and her knowledge.

"You never know!~"

.
.

"Just how many more people will we be seeing again?" March was starting to think she'd encounter everyone she had ever met at this point. "I should've stayed behind with Himeko and Pom Pom."

"It's never too late." Trailblazer suggested.

"Trailblazeeeerrr!!"

Trailblazer looked away. "Hasn't Dan Heng been too quiet recently? Like more quiet than usual?"

"Now that you've mentioned it.. he does seem to space out more often, that's very unusual for him!" March was getting goosebumps, "do you think something's wrong?"

Trailblazer had a moment of thought.

"Well what do you think?" March asked anxiously.

"He has a crush on Cale." Trailblazer said it so nonchalant, surprising March even if the answer wasn't that surprising.

"That does seem to be the case but..." March was getting awfully worried a lot more ever since she boarded the trip onto this planet.

"But?"

March continued, "I'm worried for him." She meant Cale, not Dan Heng, March had noticed all the men chasing after him lately... Isn't he.. tired?... And.. he looks so fragile! How could he handle them all?!

"I'm sure he'd be fine." Trailblazer thought she was talking about Dan Heng. Well if it was Cale, anyone would know he would not last a second.