☆ CH. 1 ☆ PG. 5

As the trophy entered the Room of amusement, he found himself stumped by the amount of bickering and laughter flying throughout the air, jokes being exchanged and made as the 'peasants waited for the red curtain to slide itself open. As if on cue, the curtain unlatched itself, the lights flashing across the stage, only to land on that boy...the boy trophy had seen not too long ago.

He had a dicey choice of clothing; his hair ran down his back. The rubber band dropped from his palms to the floor, causing a sigh to leave the boy's mouth, a chuckle was caught in Trophys throat.

The Comeidan dropped to his knees to retrieve the band'. It was particularly late, The place was not too cramped nor spacious. This was reasonable for the current time of the night. The prince glanced at his watch, reading off the numbers with a stone-cold expression
'12:15..'
He mumbled to himself. Why host such a thing so late? Had he not had anything better to do? It was none of the trophy's business, however.

 Why host such a thing so late? Had he not had anything better to do? It was none of the trophy's business, however

His voice shook slightly before he cleared his throat;

"As y'all' know, The' name is Cheesy. Again, it's never a dull moment on this stage, yeah?"

He still wore this grin; one trophy hated, oh how he wished to wipe that grin off of his face.. but he digressed. Cheesy had this accent, a unique one. Trophy assumed that he was a forgenier, meaning he hadn't come from any of the three kingdoms; an outsider some would call him. Outsiders were never treated as equals.

As the night progressed, trophys' gaze only hardened on the young performer. Most of his jokes went over the Princes' head; while others snickered and laughed. None were amusing to Trophy and irritation began to get the better of him

Yes, trophy did find cheesy quite annoying, his smile sickening, his laughter unbearable, though despite all of this, trophy admired his integrity and passion in his work; his passion was written all over his face. Those smiles were genuine, the laughs were genuine. Trophy often admired those who put themselves out there despite the odds.

Trophy wouldn't call him a clown; But more of a jester. Trophy could've used' a laugh every now and then.
His brows would furrow as he made his way through the small crowd; arriving at the minibar shortly. The man working at the bar had a smile on his face, looking a bit tired. It was a late night, trophy couldn't blame him. The prince' did his best to hide his face, Simply ordering a shot.