☆CH. 2 PG. 5☆

☆ A/N; im telling you rn i did NOT PROOF READ THIS SHI 🗣🗣🗣🙏🏽☆

-...Paintbrush observed the Heirs' appearance. It was waring a mask, one that gave off an unsettling vibe. The mans eyes would fixate on paintbrush, his body language visibly changing once its eyes landed on their wings.

And suddenly, it spoke, after eyeing them down for what felt like eternityHis voice boomed through the empty corridor; his accent thick

His voice boomed through the empty corridor; his accent thick.
"Take them to the dungeon. Leave the red' one."
The two children looked up at Yang, removing their masks and glancing at one another.

"..But the angel?"
-"I'll deal with the freak later.. now get on with it." The monarch missed, it's deadly claws digging into the armrests of the throne, which was already mirrored with countless marks.
"W-wait, please, we just want to reason!" The knight urged, attempting to take a step closer to the demon. "Y-you're Yang right? O-our king, yin, has been wondering about you? Does the name at least ring a bell!? Please, he's your-"
-"Enough, Twat!" The hellspawn barked, it's brows furrowed.

..the children sighed, leading the others down using force, and leaving fan alone with the man.

Slowly, yang stood.. There was no telling what he was feeling, the holes in the mask only mirrored darkness and despair. Fan backs away with fear in his eyes, tears forming. He felt squeamish as his chest tightened.

"M-my god, Please? Y-you don't want to kill me- y-youd get no satisfaction! Maybe it'll humor you demons and I- i- I mean no offense, hah! Ha.."
Fan fell back his body trembling as Yang extended a claw out to graze his cheek with his razor sharp claw with such delicacy..

"You amuse me.." Yang grumbled, leaning closer. Just then, fan would catch a mere glimpse of the creature through the mask.. pupiless, its sclera a dull yellow.

"..I can smell your fear.. -Humor me."
They Spoke with such urgency, it's long claws slowly trailing down to fans collar bone, and then, his sensitive chest.
"You'd be an easy 'thing to break."

Fan immediately began to tremble, looking around for help, or at least, for support.
Yangs hands would find their way around fans throat as countless thoughts raced through the boys head..

'Alright, alright! No big deal.. paintbrush and the others will save me, they always do;'
His resolve began to falter as Yang pulled him close, eyes narrowed. Fan could hear his animalistic snarls, his sharp gaze.

"W-whats do you want from me!?"
"Entertainment, idiot! Now just what can you do.."
He uttered as fan trembled, eyes wide..

"What are you guys doing!?" Said paintbrush through grunts and groans, banging at the cell bars.
"We've gotta find a way to escape! Y-you can't just give up!"
-"Relax, painty!" Lightbulb hummed from a nearby cell.
"Everything will soothe over! Eventually.."
She mumbled, as paintbrush glanced over at test tube who actually seemed to be trying to find an escape; though it proved useless.