• Chapter 6 •

This chapter contains: Sexual content, Murder, Robbery, alcohol, overall Explicit content.

Chapter 6

Luna retains her breathing, simply begging.
"Mike seriously, please I just want to go and find Richard. I don't do any of this. I'm begging you."

He puts on a look of thinking before finally making his decision. "Don't tell Richard about this or I'll fucking kill you perra." He exits the room laughing.

He was just fucking sick.

Ignoring this, I meet up again with Raquel before going to find Richard again. Me and her had tried out honey packets for fun.

when I find Richard, he's standing with two other friends who are cracking up jokes and drinking out of henny bottles. Although, the effect of the honey packets start to kick in and I can no longer be patient.

I walk up to him and grab him by the arm. "Come with me now." I smile and bite down on my lip.

His friends were a mix of shocked, cackles and oooh's. Richard smirks and follows me where I take him.

We soon end up in the bathroom, hungrily making out. I find my self getting a bit aggressive and wanting him to just rip off my clothes. He's never seen me this way before, but goes with the lead anyway; in return he was much more aggressive then I was.

"Fuck I've missed this-"

"Shut up." I grab his shirt and pull him to me. The kiss beginning to get brutal when he roughly yanks off my skirt, making the gap between us close and lips are still connected.

Profession.

I take the end of his shirt and pull it over his head, finally breaking the kiss and focusing on the clothe removal.

At this point we're both naked. He jerks off a few times before positioning himself between my legs.

No condoms, just the usual sex. The best sex.
The feeling of him putting his manhood inside of me was amazing. It felt like never before, a different feeling; or maybe because of the effects of the honey packet; this has me feeling hornier then ever.

He sucks and plays around when my breasts. After all a hickey'll form from his honored love.

I suck my teeth, "Kiss me." A moan releasing after.

His eyes connecting with mine and his brow slightly furrowed. My actions could be making him think he's doing something wrong. He never was; Shit, he was awesome when it came down to this.

Without question, he did so anyway. His thrusts cause me to go back every time; the sink bumping towards the wall with a 'thump' sound.

"Mmm, your so good at this." I throw my head back in pleasure while he rammed himself into me, his fingers digging into my thighs while my nails almost dug into his shoulders.

He then smirks.
"Look at you being a good slut."

That tone. That talk. I loved it when he says that.
Moans are music to his ears, and I roll my hips towards him.

At this point he was getting deeper in me, it was beginning to feel a bit like pain, but I wanted it. In fact, I wanted more.

So soon, I had a hard feeling rush over me. A heated feeling in my abdomen, my legs begin to shake a bit. Suddenly, we had both came as we usually did together.