3

Kyra Pov

What angers me the most is when my parents get some random person to watch me whilst they're out, couldn't they at least get a cute guy? And then when I found out they chose Aqeel to watch me, I was proud they finally had some sense put into their brains. 

In this case, it would be the perfect time for me to really get him to like me, just by having to use my method where I can pull any guy I want.

1. Wrap your hair around your finger as you come closer to him, 2. Stare right at his lips and tilt your head, 3. If he doesn't already kiss you, pull him in.

And be sure that you're not wearing something like Grinch pyjamas, I for one will be wearing black.

And yes I know that I may have quite the reputation for being a player, but I'm just one girl trying to find her lost love, even so, this new town doesn't know that about me. But after we moved here, my parents told me to stay focused on my studies so I couldn't be bringing a new boy home every week, which meant Aqeel had to keep me entertained for a few months.

Now, don't think I'm obsessed with him already, but I can't wait for when he comes, except there is one problem, my brother. He is 1 year younger than me, yet he acts like he's older and has to ruin everything as he did for my last relationship as well. 

Speaking of which, here he comes down now.

"Hey, fea-(ugly)." Carlos slid past me with his odd socks whilst, 'accidently' pushing me.

"What is wrong with you!?"

"I was just trying to get some cereal but you were in my way." Who even has breakfast at 3 pm? I decided to go to the fridge to get the milk so he couldn't use it in his cereal.

"By the way are you cold, Kyra?" 

"No, I just opened the fridge."

"Oh, well your nose looked so red, but I think I'm just mistaking you for looking like a clown." He sat at the table laughing, whilst munching on his plain cereal.

"Maybe you need to stop putting all that make-up on your face."

"And maybe you shouldn't talk with your mouth full." Then he opened his mouth wide in my face, which disgusted me to the point where I didn't even want to get a cup of water anymore. So. I slammed the milk carton on the table and stormed out of the kitchen.

Aqeel Pov

Me? Me babysitting my crush, with my parents allowing it? Well, my mum did really force me to do it when she heard the word, 'money' but I'm not complaining. In fact, I better ask my mum where she put my tip money.

When I went upstairs I heard the blow dryer on, and went inside her room.

"Mum where's the tip money that lady gave us?" She couldn't hear me, so I repeated it louder.

"Whoa calm down! I'm just keeping it safe for you. But, I'm ready now and your dad is to, so we're going stop at the neighbours."  I had been waiting on the sofa dressed in my nicest yet casual clothes for ages just watching the clocks go by, and now we're finally going.

"I'm going to head to the neighbour's house right now."

● ● ● ● ●

Once I reached their doorstep, I knocked on the door and it was answered by her brother,

"Oh hey Carlos, can I come in?"