17

Tears started coming from her eyes, she held my arm with trembling hands. I pulled her to my side and went towards the restroom. It was a bit crowded. I pulled her with me into a stall.

I closed the lid and sat on top of it with Hope in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and broke down into cries. I rubbed her back and said, "I am sorry baby. I should not have played the game with her."

"No, it's not about the game. I don't know why I am crying." she said hiccuping.

"Shhh my little kitten. Stop crying. It pains me to see you crying because of me." I said trying to calm her.

After sometime her cries subsidies.  She kept her head on my shoulder and held my hand in hers and said, " I am sorry for crying like this. It's not because of you. It's just..." She started playing with my fingers. She continued hesitatingly," I don't know how to say this."

" It's okay baby, take your time." I said kissing her head.

"It's just that, seeing you with Bell.... she is more beautiful and mature than me and she is even tall. I am childish and even a crybaby, see crying for no reason at all. I feel like you got stuck with me because of my father. I am not good for you. You deserve someone better. And when will you realize this then you will leave me."she said sniffing.

"Hope, look at me." I placed my finger under her chin and made her look into my eyes "You have no right to say such bad things about my wife. Because she is perfect for me." I said in a stern voice. She looked at me with a confused face. " For me you are the most beautiful girl in the room. And who said I am stuck with you. I like being with you and I didn't marry you because your father forced us. It was my decision. You are the first person who fought to be with me. You said it for the first time went against your father's decision to be with me. If you did not leave me then, then how can you think I will leave you for someone else. I like you the way you are either it be you being a little childish a crybaby. You are my cute little crybaby who looks like an adorable angry kitten when feeling jealous seeing me with someone else." I said teasingly.

She hit my arm but turned serious and asked, "You like me." looking at me hopefully.

"A lot, my kitten." I replied pulling her closer to me.

" I too like you" she said, her face turning red. She hid her face in my neck.

I chuckled seeing her shy behaviour.

We sat there for sometime in each other's arms. She turned her face towards me and leaned closer. I waited for her to initiate. Slowly, she kept her lips on mine but did not move them. "Haven please." she whispered.

I put my one hand on her nape and the other on her back and started kissing her. It turned more needy. Hope patted my arm when she became breathless. I pulled away and kept my forehead on hers.

A loud knock followed by an irritated voice "Come out, others have to use the loo as well". We both started laughing and got up. I opened the door and got out followed by Hope.

Suddenly the door of the stall next to us opened. Hayden and Katie came out disheaveled. "Oh my god, your words were moving." Katie said.

"You both were in there since you left the booth? And why the fuck you were eavesdropping on our conversation?" Hope asked them.

" Like you we also had a heart to heart in there but ours was followed by some pleasure. You know Hope he.."

"Eww.... Katie stop. I am happy for you but I don't need the details." Hope said in a disgusted way.

"We should go back to the party." Hayden said.

When we return most of the people have already left. Isabella came towards us and said, "Where did you guys disappear for so long? Many people left without saying goodbye, they were looking for you."

"Bella its late, I guess we should also leave." Katie said.

"Ok. Let me call the cab for me. Anyone coming with me?" Isabella asked.

"Haven is driving them as well. You should come with us, we can drop you." Hope said.