Episode 1 (Pilot)

These are the smiling critters and at the bottom left of their photo is their scent *I do not own this image*

The sun was rising over Dogdays house, brightening up the sky. In his living room, Dogday was sleeping on the red couch while Crafty, Picky, Bubba, Kickin, Hoppy, and Bobby were sleeping on the floor in their sleeping bags. Dogdays living room had a red couch, a clock with the hour and minute hands being shaped like bones, and photos of him and the other critters on his wall, with a coffee table in the center and two mini glass circle tables on both sides of the couch.

That day, the critters were planning on going for a picnic in a meadow a little outside of Critter village. They were planning on going in the afternoon.

"Aeughhhh" Dogday yawned. Dogday slowly opened his eyes and reached over the couch to look at his watch. "It's 8:15 am" he whispered to himself. Yawn. Gotta get up and make breakfast for everyone especially Picky, she sure loves to eat, he thought to himself. Sitting up Dogday saw the other critters still sleeping soundly around him. He got up slowly tiptoed around them and made his way to the kitchen adjacent to the living room.

*Dogdays kitchen has a stove, and fridge, and cabinets on one side of the room and on the other side was a large wooden table shaped like a bone, with 7 wooden chairs that would seat all of the critters.*

While the other critters are sleeping, Dogday's in the kitchen, making tea and whipping up some pancakes for himself and his friends. "I wonder if this is enough" Dogday thought to himself. There were over 50 pancakes stacked on top of one another on a giant plate ready to be served. "I'm sure it is, besides we're going on a picnic later and there will be a bunch of food", Dogday said to himself .

Step...step...step

DogDay turned around and saw Picky walking into the kitchen and started staring at the pile of pancakes. "This looks delicious!" Picky shouted. That shout made its way throughout the house waking up the other critters. "What's all the noise?" Hoppy exclaimed, walking into the kitchen with the other critters. "Dogday made breakast!" Picky screamed, while collecting a bunch of pancakes on a plate. "Aww thank you so much Dogday, this looks delicious" Bubba said. "Yeah, youre amazing friend, thank you so much", Crafty and Bobby said together. "Thank you" Hoppy and Kickin said while racing towards the pancakes. "Of course, it was no problem, I am your leader after all" Dogday said happily while walking over to get himself some pancakes.

*Throughout breakfast Hoppy, Picky, and Kickin were having a contest to see who can eat their pancakes the fastest. Picky was first followed by Hoppy and Kickin. While everyone else was enjoying their food*

"That was delicious Picky" Picky exclaimed. "Yeah" said everyone else. "Oh my gosh, I am so excited for the picnic later!" Picky Piggy exclaimed. "Yeah, me too. I can't wait to beat Kickin at soccer" Hoppy said. "Ha, you wish Hoppy" Kickin said smiling confidentally. "Both of them are always so competitive with one another" Bubba whispered to Crafty and Bobby sitting right next to him. "Yeah well that just strengthens the bond of their friendship" Bobby said smiling. "Well looking at it that way their friendship must be unbreakable then" Bubba said giggling. "I'm really excited about coaching the match" Dogday said cheerfully. "We have the teams set up right?" Hoppy asked. "Yup, so it'll be Hoppy, Bubba, and Crafty on one team and Kickin, Picky, and Bobby on the other" Dogday said. "Great, my teams gonna win this" Kickin said confidentally. "Ha, nope not gonna happen, my teams gonna win". Hoppy said. "Everyone, remember this game is about having fun, we shouldn't be so competitive". Dogday said. "Yeah you're right" Hoppy and Kickin said together, a little embarrased.