Episode 7: A Lively Tour (Part 1 of 2)

Hey everyone so in this episode it will be told from the POV of DogDay. Originally this was suppose to be a single episode, not a two-parter, but it's be way to long just to be one. I hope you all enjoy it, thank you for keeping up with the series, yall are awesome!!!

*Yawn*

I slowly opened my eyes and look at the clock, its seven-thirty am, "Well it's time to get up" I think to myself while sitting up. I get out of bed and start stretching "What a great night sleep", I say while stretching. I walk into the kitchen wondering what I should make for breakfast. "Hm should I make cereal or have a biscuit?". I stop walking for a few moments "I'll have a biscuit with some tea". I opened the cabinet and grabbed a biscuit and sat down at the table. "Hm what should I do today?", I thought to myself. I turn my head towards the window and see CatNap's house. I quickly get excited and more awake than when I actually woke up "I know, I'll give CatNap a tour around Critter Village", I remembered that I told him I would. I quickly stand up, finish my biscuit, and started running towards the front door. The kettle starts whistling, "Oh yeah, I gotta have some tea and get ready", I chuckled to myself. I go into the kitchen and drink my tea. "That was good, now I need a shower". I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I love feeling of the water on my face. Halfway through it I was cleaning myself, and the other half I was biting the water. I step out and look into the mirror, I'm soaking wet. I grab a towel and start drying myself while walking into my room. I finish drying myself and neatly fold and lay the towel on my bed. I go to the nightstand and pick up my sun pendant and put it on. "Alright I'm ready to go", I say smiling. I shut the front door behind me and head over to CatNap's.

I walk up to CatNap's house and start knocking on the door. There was silence for a few moments before I could hear footsteps coming from the other side. The door opens. "Oh hey DogDay, it's nice to see you", CatNap says smiling, "What brings you here?". I look over CatNap, his purple fur is kind of messy and he didn't have his pendant on. It looks like he just got out of bed. "Hey CatNap I wanted to know if you were busy today?", I nervously asked, scratching the back of my head. "Oh, no I don't really have any plans. Why do you ask?". "I wanted to know if it was alright if I could give you a tour around Critter Village?", I asked awkwardly. CatNap smiled softly, "Yeah that sounds nice, I just need to get ready. Did you want to come inside for a few minutes while I get ready?", he asked. "Yeah!" I barked happily. CatNap invites me inside and lead me into his living room, "Here take a seat, I'll be back in a few minutes", he said while walking into his room. I sit down and look around admiring CatNap's home, "Wow I am so excited", I think to myself while blushing a little. A few minutes go by and CatNap walks back out. He's wearing his pendant, his fur is brushed, and he is wearing purple scarf around his neck. "I'm sorry if I took a while", he apologized. "No, it's alright. That's a really nice scarf", I said pointing at it. "Thank you, I saw that it was kind of windy outside, this'll keep me warm". "Awesome, alrighty let's go", I said cheerfully.

CatNap and I leave his house and we make our way down the path. "Lemme show you where everyone lives". We pass my house first ,"This is is my house", I say while pointing to the large orange colored doghouse. "I love how you decorated your home", CatNap complimented, "Thank you", I reply, blushing a little. We continue walking and we stop at Hoppy's house. "And this is Hoppy's house", I said while pointing to the tall orange structure with a green roof that resembles a stem. "Wow it looks like carrot", CatNap chuckles a little. I love his laugh, "Yeah it does", I laugh while we continue walking. "This is crafty's house", I point to the tall tower, "And across is Bubba's house", I point across to the beach hut with palm trees growing out of it. "Crafty's house is as tall as my house", CatNap said while gazing at the tower. We continue walking and I show CatNap, Kickin's and Picky's houses too. Kicken's house is a coop that has a roof made from hay with a wethervane on top. We continue walking and we make it to Bobby's. "It's Bobby's house", CatNap said joyfully. "Yeah that's right", I reply. "I came here that day when she helped me pick some lavender", CatNap replied. I suddenly remember that day, I remember seeing Bobby and CatNap hugging, and the rose CatNap gave to Bobby, I look down in sadness. "Does CatNap like Bobby", I think to myself while we walk. We continue walking and we arrived at the signpost. I pick my head back up "And that is Critter Village", I said joyfully.

"Thank you for showing me around DogDay" CatNap says. "Of course, I am happy to do this", I reply smiling. CatNap looks over at the sign post and I catch his gaze. "Oh, this is the signpost that points to different places near Critter village", I exclaim. "Wow there's a lot of places to visit", CatNap mumbles while looking at each of the signs. "I can show you around a few places if you want to?", I suggest. "Yeah that sounds nice", he mumbles. "Awesome we can stop at Melody Meadows and Lively lake". CatNap nods his head in agreement and we make our way to Melody Meadows.

After walking for a bit we've arrived at Meadows. "We're here!", I bark with excitement. Suddenly I perch my ears and I hear a melody. It's the wind!. "Hey CatNap can you hear that?", I ask him. CatNap perches his ears, "Yeah I can hear this tune, it's so relaxing", CatNap says. CatNap begins to yawn and purr, he walks to the oak tree and sits underneath it. I walk over and sit right next to him, shoulder to shoulder. "This is a really nice tree", CatNap says tiredly. "Yeah I like it too, I actually thought it would be nice to build a tree house in it someday". "Yeah that would be nice", CatNap mumbles drowsily. I look over at CatNap and notice that he fell aslep, I smile softly, "You sure like to sleep.", I chuckled to myself. CatNap, still asleep slowly leaned his head on my shoulder and began to purr. I want to scream and hug him but.., "What if he likes Bobby?", I think to myself. Twenty minutes go by and he starts to wake up."I'm sorry, I must've fell asleep", he yawned. "That's alright I don't mind", I lightly smile to him. "This is a really nice place", CatNap said while sitting up. "Yeah, if you like this you'll love Lively Lake, the water is beautiful, so is the waterfall". I barked excitedly while getting up. "I'm sure I will", CatNap replied while standing up. CatNap and I leave Melody Meadows and start walking to Lively Lake, the wind seemed to die down.

"Hey both of you!", a voice yells. CatNap and I look up ahead and see Crafty, Bubba, and Bobby running towards us from the the direction we're going. "Hello Crafty, Bubba, and Bobby, how are you guys?", I ask joyfully. "We're good, we just came back from Lively Lake, we're building something over there and we're just stopping for the day". Bubba says. "What're you guys building?", I ask excitedly. "We're building a cabin!", Bobby yelled. "What really!?", they nod their heads. "That's amazing!". "Thank you, we thought it be nice to build one over there", Bubba replies, "So what're both of you doing?", he asks smiling. "I'm just giving CatNap a small tour of a few places around here. We stopped at Melody Meadows and we're just heading over to Lively Lake". "That's so nice of you DogDay", Crafty replies. I blush a little, "Well I wanted to do something nice for CatNap". CatNap stays silent and blushes a little. ". When you get to Lively Lake be a little careful we left some building materials on the ground", Bubba says. "Thanks for the heads up", I reply. "Anytime", Bubba replies chuckling, "Have fun on your tour CatNap". CatNap and I wave goodbye to Bubba, Bobby, and Crafty and continue walking.

 CatNap and I wave goodbye to Bubba, Bobby, and Crafty and continue walking

*This is the best image that I could find that best resembles Lively Lake. I do not own nor created this image* 

After walking for a bit we finally arrived at Lively Lake. "Yes, we're here!", I shouted, "What do you think CatNap". CatNap, walked forward a bit, gazing at the waterfall. "This looks so amazing", he says quietly. He turns his head and looks around at the bushes and trees, and walks forward into the clearing. I follow him, I turn my head to the left and notice a half built structure and some materials on the ground. "That must be the cabin they're building", I think to myself. I look back at CatNap and see him sitting on the grass right near the edge of the lake, looking into the water. I walk forward behind him and notice our reflection in the water. He notices the reflection of me standing behind him and turns his head, looks up at me, and pats the ground for me to take a seat. I sit next to him, "Thank you for taking me here", he says smiling while still gazing into the water. I can hear my heart pounding fast, I want to hug him so badly. I suddenly start to hear a growling sound... 

Hey guys, I really hope you guys likes this first part of "A lively Tour", I will be posting the second part on Friday at the latest. Feel free to comment and give some feedback!! Thanks you guys!! :)