Episode 9: Cozy Camping!!!

Hey everyone I hope you all like the series so far, I'm sorry I posted an episode so late into the week. I've been very busy with my personal life. In today's episode all of the critters will be going camping in Melody Meadows for the night and it will be told in third person. I hope you all enjoy it!!!

*It's a bright and sunny morning and all of the critters are gathering around the signpost to go camping. So far DogDay, Bubba, Bobby, and Crafty has arrived but not the others.*

"Huh I wonder when the others will arrive?", Bobby asked. "I'm sure they're on their way", Bubba replied. "They're probably still gathering the supplies we need". "Its nice to see you back on your feet DogDay", Bobby said joyfully. "Thank you Bobby", DogDay sweetly said, "I'm glad too, it was thanks to everyone here that I made a full recovery. Which is why I thought going camping in Melody Meadows would be an amazing thing we could all do together". "In the meantime we can go over what each of us had to bring", DogDay suggested. "Great idea DogDay", Bubba complimented. "CatNap is bringing the sleeping bags. Picky is bringing the food, Kicken and Hoppy are bringing the tents. So far, I brung the first aid kit just in case someone gets hurt. Bubba you were in charge of bringing the bug repellent to keep the bugs away.", DogDay stated. "Got it", Bubba replied holding two cans of bug repellent. "Bobby you're in charge of bringing water", DogDay proceeded. "Yeap, I got enough to last us for years", Bobby replied, holding a huge jug of water. "Crafty you brung the flashlights". "Yup, I got them right here I also brung some batteries just in case they ran out of power ", Crafty squeaked holding out a bag full of small flashlights and batteries. "Great work everyone! Now all we got to do is wait for the others", DogDay said grinning.

*A few minutes go by and Kicken, Hoppy, and Picky arrive*

"Hey everyone sorry that we're late we were packing everything. I brought some hot dogs and marshmallows to roast over the fire", Picky said. "Kicken and I got the tents", Hoppy cheerfully said, standing next to Kicken. Each of them were holding two tents. "Amazing, we're so happy that you all are here! But wait, where's CatNap?" Bobby asked. "We're not sure, we thought he was with you", Kicken replied. "Hm, maybe we should set up, I'm sure he'll meet us up ahead", Hoppy said. "He's probably alright, but just in case maybe a few of us should stay back while some of us set up", Bobby suggested. "Great idea! Okay Bobby, Picky and Kicken, the three of you stay here while Crafty, Bubba, Hoppy, and myself set up the tents", DogDay declared. "Of course", Bobby said. "You got it", Picky replied giving a thumbs up. "Sure no prob", Kicken said crossing his arms.

DogDay, Bubba, Hoppy, and Crafty left and made their way to Melody Meadows. When the four critters arrived they began to set up the tents below the oak tree. A few minutes go by and the four critters finished setting the tents up. "Alright, all four tents are set up. Two of us will be in each one. Hoppy and Kicken will share one, Bobby and Crafty will share another, myself and Picky will share one, and CatNap and DogDay will share another", Bubba said smiling. Bubbas smile began to fade, "I'm surprised the others aren't here I thought CatNap would've arrived by now. Where could he be?" he said. "Yeah you're right, hey Crafty can you go and check on the others while we start making the fire pit?" DogDay asked. "Yes, sure thing", Crafty squeaked while running off. "I hope he's alright", Bobby said a little concerned. "I'm sure everything is fine", DogDay said confidentally.

*A few minutes go by and Crafty returns with the other critters except for CatNap*

"He didn't show up to the signpost", Kicken said sadly. "Yeah I even went to his house to check to see if he was there, but when I knocked on his door no one answered", Picky said a little concerned. All seven of the critters began to worry more until they heard something from up above.

*Rustle-Rustle*

The four critters looked up and saw the tree shaking a little. "Oh no, is the tree alive!?", Hoppy exclaimed. "The tree is not alive Hoppy, something is in there" Bubba replied. Suddenly the critters started to hear purring, "Purrr", the critters got a bit closer and looked into the tree. There, sleeping on the tree branch was CatNap. Underneath him were the sleeping bags stacked up on one another. "There he is", Bobby said relieved. "When do you think he could've gotten here", asked Kicken. "Probably before any of us even got to the signpost", Bubba replied. The critters got closer to the tree and started to yell. "Hey CatNap,wake up!", yelled Hoppy. "Cmon, wake up CatNap!",Kicken shouted. The critters continued shouting for a while before CatNap woke up. CatNap slowly opened his eyes and yawned, still lying on the branch. "Hey CatNap did you want to come down we're gonna start playing some games soon",Hoppy yelled. In response CatNap shook his head, and began to fall back to sleep. "Wait! Can we have our sleeping bags please?", Bubba yelled. Catnap looked underneath him and slowly scooted off the sleeping bags. He then used his tail to wrap and lower all but one of the bags down to the critters.After he gave the critters their sleeping bags he went back to sleep. "Well he's out cold. Let's finish setting up the campsite", Kicken says.