Things from another realm

Cast

Johnnie

Johnnie

Jake

Colby

Colby

Sam

Johnnie pov

I was laying on the window with my headphones in my mom looked at me while talking , I couldn't hear her because my headphones were too loud. My mom pulled the headphones out of my ear. " can you hear me ?" She asked ." What mom ,no " i said.

"I said give your sister her sandwich " she said . I rolled my eyes and gave my sister her sandwich." What is your problem? Ever since we've been done  the trip you seem angry , did you want to stay on the trip longer?" She asked ." No it's just I wished we could've went somewhere else and not the same place we went to with dad" i said my dad died years ago ." I thought you might wanted to come since your dad came here with us" she said.

I shook my head and put my headphones back in. My mom looked away and finished driving. A couple hours later we was home ,I took my bag out the car and went upstairs. I laid on my bed and took out my phone , I went on a group chat with my friends and texted . We chatted about the haunted house in LA that's abandoned and we all agree to go tomorrow.

My mom knocked on my  door. I rolled my eyes and got up to open the door . "Yes?" I said ." Are you okay?" My mom asked ." Yea why?" I asked ." Well I remember what you said a little earlier " she said. " well I'm fine " i said." Okay , goodnight" my mom said." Good night" i said . I closed my room door and laid back in my bed .

I was thinking in my head should i do research on the haunted house because i can see ghost but my friends are afraid of my talent , i think it's a good talent . It prevents me from dying because I'll always see what's coming for me . The gift started after my dad died , but I don't know why , it's kinda confusing to me .

I got out my apple Mac book and I searched up the abandoned house and found some things on the internet saying there's no place where the people that lived in the house went . I closed my Mac book and fell asleep .

I then Woke up to a thud . I rubbed my eyes and turned my light on. My apple Mac book was on the ground open . I walked up to it and looked at the screen , it was the website I went on before bed but it was glitching and I could hear whispers coming from the my closet , I was about to turn it off when my closet door began to creek open . I turned around slowly.

I took a big gulp before getting off the floor , I walked slowly to the closet and reached my hand inside , I couldn't feel anything but my clothes was in there but now it wasn't , I stepped inside and I could walk in my closet , it was dark but I could feel it getting cold like I was outside . I turned around and tried to get out but the closet door closed .

" no no ! Let me out !" I screamed ." Ahhh! Let me out !" I screamed again, my closet door opened and it was my mom ." Johnnie what are you doing in the closet " she asked ." I - I-" i stuttered. She just looked at me and I ran to hug her .