Things from another realm

Johnnie pov

I woke up at like 7:00am . I got out of bed and I came out my room to use the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom my mom was at the door speaking to someone . I walked up to her ." Mom are you okay ?" I asked. She turned to me and said." Yes , your friend is here for you " she said . My mom opened the door more and I saw my friend Jake standing there .

" Johnnie Come on , your still coming right ? Don't tell me you chickened out" Jake said." No no I didn't " I said. " well what are you waiting for Come on " Jake said. I smiled  ." Mom we'll be back maybe in 2 or 3 days we're gonna be on a hunt " I said . then went upstairs, I got dressed and grabbed my headphones before I left the room I looked at the closet , I just left my room not looking back.

When I went outside my friends were in the Jeep waiting for me, I hopped in the Jeep. " yo Johnnie !" My friend Sam said scratching my head. " what's up " I said. " do you really wanna go to the house ?" My friend Colby asked looking back at me." Uh yeah sure! I did some research on it yesterday " I said." What did you find?" Jake asked." Well I found some weird shit about the house , and after I did the research some weird things happened to me" I said.

" what do you mean ... weird?" Sam asked ." Like it was just weird. , I woke up to my laptop on the ground open to the website I was on , my closet creaked open, and I walked up to it , and I could walk in my closet it was pitch black but I felt like I was walking outside .... Then I got locked in there until my mom opened it up for me " I said looking down .

All my friends looked at each other ." So basically you could've died ?" Jake asked." I guess so , I just don't know what it was leading me inside of the closet " I said. " hmm , we better get going " Colby said." Yeah" I said. My friend colby pulled off. I looked out the window letting the air hit my face .

Jake and Colby were talking and me and Sam were silent. Sam then turned to me." So how's it going ?" Sam said." Oh good " I said." So how was your trip ?" Sam asked ." Well not so good , I went to the same place I used to go to with my dad" I said." Damn , that must of sucked " Sam said." Yeah it fucking did , i should've told my mom I didn't want to go to that same place " I said.

" what was the place ?" Sam asked." Ohio" I said." Hmm , well try not to beat yourself up over it ,okay ?" Sam said." Yeah thanks bro" I said looking at Sam. " what are you guys chatting about back there?" Colby asked." Nothing " I said." You guys are weird" Jake said. We all started to laugh. " not weirder then your haircut" Sam said." Wow" Jake said. Just jokes their not serious!! " so did you get spooked out on the website?" Colby asked." Nah not really it kinda fascinated me " I said." Jeez dude your like really into those things , maybe you'll join a cult one day" colby said jokingly " nah" I said smiling .

" well I hope this house fascinates you" colby said ." We're gonna go to a hotel room before we get there , don't want anyone to see us " Sam said." Oh alright " I said . We pull up at a hotel , we get our room and everything is cool. " do you guys have to use the bathroom before I go in ?" Colby asked." I do" I said." Okay " colby said . I got off the bed and went in the bathroom. I was doing my business when I heard the shower curtain move .

After I was done I zipped up my pants and stared at the shower , it moved again. I slowly opened the shower curtain , when I opened the shower curtain it was a dead lady soaked in blood in the shower , I shook in fear and I backed up while opening the door . My friends looked at me worried." Johnnie are you okay ?" Colby asked me . I just stood by the wall shaking. My friends got up from the bed and looked in the bathroom .

" what's wrong ?" Colby asked. I looked at Colby ." T-there's a- a" I said ." What?" Jake said . I looked back in the bathroom and the lady was gone ." What ?" Sam said." Nothing never mind" I said as I walked out of the hotel room . I took a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it . I leaned on the wall and puffed away . I heard the hotel door open , I looked to my right and saw Jake come out . " hey Johnnie " Jake said" hey " I said .

"What was that all about ?" Jake asked ." I- I saw a dead lady in the shower " I said." What do you mean ?" Jake said." I said what I said there was a dead fucking lady in the shower , she was laying down in blood , she had blonde hair and blue eyes just sitting there dead " I said ." Do you think you should still go?" Jake asked." I mean I could , I'm just gonna go take a nap" I said as I went back into the room.