Things fron another realm

Johnnie pov

I woke up in the hotel room , I was alone again . I got out of the bed and I went to the bathroom . After I was done I washed my hands and went back in the room . I heard a knock on the hotel door , I walked slowly to the door, I opened it and there were my friends ." Johnnie we need to talk" they said . Skip everything else , now we were on the bed talking . " so that night of what happened to you by the door , we think that what ever was there didn't want you to leave " Colby said. " what do you mean ?" I asked." The ghost wants you there , it's attached to you , it wants you everywhere it is" Sam said. I looked to the ground ." How do you know about this ?" I asked . " should we just tell him ?" Sam asked." Yea " Colby said." While you were sleep we went to a lady that survived going to that place , just like we survived " Colby said." Well ? " I said." She says she wants to speak to you " Jake said.

A couple minutes later we were going to the lady house , we pulled up." Are you sure you want to talk to her ?" Jake asked." Yes I'm sure , I need to know what's going on " I said. My friends looked at each-other before getting out of the car . I got out the car and followed them." Beware all the cats " Jake said before knocking on the door .

" I hope nothin goes wrong " I said. I saw a shadow then I saw a lady open up the door wrapped inside of a robe holding a cat.  She looked old but not that old but old enough to be from 2018 maybe ?

  She looked old but not that old but old enough to be from 2018 maybe ?

" yes?" She said." We brought him here" Jake said. She looked at me up and down." Please come in" she said opening her door and letting down the cat. We walked inside of her house ." Please feel free to sit in the living room." She said.

Me and my friends all sat in the living room while she went upstairs." So much cats" Sam said. I just played  with my fingers being anxious about what's she's gonna say about that house with me .

The lady then came back down the stairs and sat in the living room with us . " I'm sorry about that I had to get dressed" the lady said. Me and my friends smiled ." So your the one who got hurt at this house ?" She asked." Yes" I said." Okay , don't need to be nervous I see you getting tight over there, my names jane " she said. I shook her hand." I'm related to ghost things , that's why I'm here to help , I have seen ghost since the age of 4" she said." Same, well mine started when my dad died" I said.

" hmm really  , I'm so sorry for your loss , I hope you got over the trauma or what ever you had in the past , um well do you mind telling me what you have seen at the house or just in general?" She asked flipping her hair back and crossing her legs ."  No not at all um Well before ,  I looked up the house , and after that I heard whispering in my closet , I could walk through my closet but it felt like I was outside like cold wind hit me " I said." Hmm really ? That's odd , have anything else ?" She asked ." Well I saw a lady with a baby , and then this other girl who I had sexual interaction with her" I said. " wait ? Someone you had sex with died ?" She asked ." No I saw her in the house , I don't know who she was" I said . " what did she look like ?" She asked .