Things from another realm

Johnnie pov

I woke up in a room on a bed , I was all alone , I got up and felt a sharp pain in my head. I touched my head and felt something gushy and wet , I pulled my hands from off my head to see my hands covered in blood . I began to breath heavily , I stood up and I moved things around aggressively trying to find something to help me while moaning aggressively . Someone then came in the room , I turned around to see Jake .

" Jake , what happened to me , my head is hurting and bleeding ."I said." You shouldn't even be up " Jake said . He held my hand and he led me back to the bed ." Where am I ?" I ask." We found a bedroom so we put you in here to rest , you fell down the stairs and hurt the back of your head pretty bad " Jake said . " I just wanna go home " I said . " we will be home in a little " he said. He looked at me then kissed me ." Just relax, I'll be back" Jake said. Yes he kissed me , ON THE LIPS🎀

I just laid back on the pillow , my head felt uncomfortable but I dealt with it . he then came back in with some bandages," get up" he said. I got up slowly . He took the gauze and placed it on my head , he got medical tape and taped the gauze to the back of my head then wrapped in in bandages .  " I need to get home " I said." I'll go get the others stay here" Jake said." What do I have to stay here for?" I asked ." Just sit here tight and wait for me to get them ." Jake said." Are you hiding something from me ?" I asks ." What ? no  , just stay in the room"  Jake said .

" why won't you let me go out there ?" I asked ." Johnnie ... just stay in here " Jake said. I pushed Jake out the way and opens the door ." Johnnie " Jake called out to me . I ignored him and went downstairs , I turned to the living room , saw no one . I turned to the kitchen , no one , I looked upstairs, NO ONE ." Jake" I said balling up my fist ." What ?" Jake said." Where is Colby and Sam ?" I asked Turning to him slowly ." They um- look don't get mad but they ... LEFT . " he said ." What ?! What do you mean left ? They're coming back right ?" I asked ." No , I told them they didn't have to be here anymore because Sam was scared " Jake said .

I wanted to punch him in the face ." Why didn't you let us leave with them ?" I asked ." Because you were hurt and I was to drunk to think " Jake said. " I'm finding a way out" I said running down the stairs ." Johnnie wait" Jake said running after me . I ran to the door but it was locked , i tugged and tugged at it but it wouldn't budge .  I growled and went inside of the living room to sit on the couch ." Why can't we get out " I said." What do you mean ?" Jake asked ." Why can't we get  out Jake , the door won't budge " I said. Jake looked at me and tried it for him self , the door opens . " the door can open Let's go" Jake said . I got up , Jake went outside and I followed but something pulled me back in and closed the door , my back hit the side of the stairs , I got up quickly and ran to the door .

" Jake !" I yelled." Johnnie !" I heard Jake yell from the outside .I banged in the door and screamed ." Jake !!!" I yelled again . Tears rolled down my eyes as I screamed in fear. " ja- a-k-e-" I said in a broken voice . I turned around and slid on the floor by the door . I was all alone in this haunted house . I heard humming from the stairs . I got up slowly and walked up the stairs . " jake?" I said. I walked slowly , a door I never saw before swung open slowly . I walked slowly to the door." Hello ?" I said.

I walked into the room, it was a baby room , looked brand new, I was so confused how I never saw this room . " hello ?" I said walking around the room slowly .

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs . I looked by the door and saw a lady walk in holding a baby . She was humming to it and rocking it , she then put the baby down in the crib and walked away . I saw the baby  wrapped up in a blanket . I walked to it slowly , I inched my hand forward to take off the blanket. When I lift the blanket off of the baby  the baby's eyes were out and the skin was burnt and red . I backed up slowly and put my hands on my mouth .

I turned around to the door and saw the lady charging at me with a knife I closed the door quickly and locked it , when I turned back to the crib the baby was gone , I breathed heavily. my head started to spin , I couldn't  think straight, all I knew is that I wanted to go home . I opened the door slowly and stumbled out the room , I saw my 3 friends standing downstairs, Colby ran to me and he picked me up before I fell to the ground, I laid my head on his chest as he carried me downstairs . I saw outside and a lady standing there with the same baby before everything went black.