✨ CHAPTER 7 - BIG HEADED BASTARD ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Delilah's POV 

We all sprinted back in the direction we came. As we made it round the corner, the dinosaur ran and fell into a display case buying us some more time to run while it was  slipping on the waxed floors. We ran into a medieval style room with tall wooden double doors. 

"CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT!" Mr Daley shouted with urgency as he ran to one of the doors while Nicky let go of my hand and ran to the other. The rest of group hurriedly made their way in and moved back, away from the doors. Nicky let go of my hand to help Larry quickly close and lock the double doors. 

"You know, that's a wooden door, I don't think it will hold very well against a massive dinosaur!" I said out of breath, standing back with everyone else. Larry and Nick also stood back from the doors. Waiting in silence. 

"Okay. I think we're-" Mr Daley said but interrupted by the triceratops, breaking the doors into splinters with a roar, making Nicky and Mr Daley fall back on impact.

"Get back! Everybody, get back!" Mr Daley shouted to us all as him and Nicky quickly got to their feet. In response everyone moved to hide behind the pillars lining the room. 

I searched around the room for a certain pair of blue eyes, when I met them across the room, peaking out from behind a pillar. I mouthed over to him 'are you ok?'. He nodded in reply. his eyes moved to focus on the beast growling in the centre of the room. 

I watched as Mr Daley approached the fossil, armed with a club? "All right, you don't wanna fetch? Fetch on this." He threatened the triceratops. What is he doing?

He swung the club yelling as he did so, breaking it in half as it hit the dinosaur's nose. He seized his yelling, staring at the broken club in his hands nervously. He moved back quickly as the triceratops moved closer. 

I looked around at the weapons lining the walls. What can we use to distract it. Suddenly I heard the clang of metal making me turn back to the scene. My jaw dropped as I watched a literal knight in shining armour fighting the dinosaur... and winning.

I stared as he swung his sword at the dinosaur's horns. Suddenly moving back then sliding underneath the triceratops' legs, tripping it with his sword by slamming it against its legs. Effectively, pissing it off even more. The dinosaur roared loudly shaking the room as the hero laughed.

I heard Attila shout a warning across the room to Larry, making him duck with a "Woah!" the dino's long tail missing Larry by just a hair, knocked Attila to the floor. I watched Mr Daley rush to his side knelling beside him "Attila, you okay?". 

Just as he did the fossil's tail made its way back towards them "Woah!" He said again as he jumped into the air to avoid getting hit. Moving back against Attila he looked up and watched the tail move back down about to land right where they sat. Mr Daley rolled Attila and himself away, out of reach. They made their way back towards us as we watched the knight continue fighting the dinosaur.