Prada shoes

Aria's POV

"Enzoooo how are u? do you need anything?" I ask him, keeping my hands behind me hiding the new prada shoes I got him.

He raises his eyebrows at me looking suspicious, "I am good, what are you hiding?" He asks. "Oh this? oh I completely forgot this a gift I got you" I give the bag to him

"Oh my prada shoes? I have been wanting these since forever" He says opening the shoes, "I know right I just thought since you work so hard you deserve a little treat" I say

"Thank you and I love you too" He hugs me, after a second he looks back at me narrowing his eyes, "I am not taking you to the party" SHIT

"why?? please Enzo it's such a big party please plss" I whine, he gives the shoes back to me turns around but I run and stop him, "Please I promise I will be good, I will not drink" He makes a face like what I am saying is obv a lie, "Well um a little bit only but pls take me" I give him puppy eyes.

Enzo is my personal bodyguard, he is 27 so he understands when I want to go out and helps me convince dad. But my dad which is his boss gave clear instructions to not let me go since I have been doing that a lot and he is helllaa protective.

Its kind os annoying if I am being honest. Now I have to convince Enzo to help me convince dad since dad trusts him to take me to this party.

Well this party is nothing big, one of our kid in college is throwing this party and I want to enjoy I haven't gone out in 2 weeks. (I have been grounded).

One thing about me is that I am a party animal, call it the college phase but I love dressing up for them, dancing with my friends, drinking just having a fun time.

"No boss will actually fire me" He says, "I swear he will not and okay if he says no I will not ask you to sneak me out" I promise

"God? you are not doing me a favor by doing that but okay" He rolls his eyes takes the shoes from me and walk towards dad's office.

"YAY I LOVE YOU" I hug him and we both go to ask dad, I hope he allows please god help me out here.

I knock on dad's door, "Hi dad, are you free rn?" I ask him

"Hi princess, yes I am what happened?" He says as he sets down the file on the desk in front of him. "Umm so- dad yk I have been good for the past 2 weeks right? I even got A+ in calculus can you believe it?" I say

"I know baby and I am so proud of you" He says smiling, I think he knows what's going on. "So you know maybe you can allow me to go to this- um party? if u can even call it that it's just a small get together at one of the students house can I go?" I ask looking as innocent as possible

"No, and I know its not just a small get together" He says, "Daddy please?" I plead him. "You remember what happened the last time you went to a party?" He raises one eyebrow in question.

Umm well the police came to party and I was well caught so let's leave it at that.

"Boss I promise I will keep an eye on her, let her go I will be with her"Enzo help me out god I love him.

"Enzo who is paying you me or her?My men are getting bribed by prada shoes now?" Dad shuts Enzo up- Enzo keeps his head down poor him.

"okay dad" I say sadly giving him puppy eyes I hear him sigh "OKAY don't act so innocent, Enzo you will keep an eye on her at all times okay?" Dad finally gives in YAY puppy eyes always works

"Yes boss and I am sorry" Enzo says, "No it's okay I know how sneaky this girl can be after all I raised her" Dad says and I give him a cheeky smile

"Thank you dad I love you" I give him a kiss on the cheeks "Love you too my princess".

*Time skip*

"ISHA OMG YOU LOOK SO FUCKING PRETTY" I admire my best friend in her purple dress she is gonna get bitches today because the net tights she is wearing is doing absolutely wonders for her.

"Bitch look at yourself" She says, I love this party its bigger than I thought it is in a club and I love the environment here.

"Enzo you can also roam around you don't actually have to keep an eye on me" I say rolling my eyes. "No boss will kill me" He say, "Oh god no he will not, look at that sexy man over there go talk to him" I point to a man who is obv gay- with the pride flag charm on his bracelet.

"no- um you will be alright on your own?" He says eyeing the man up and down, "Yes yes now go" I say pushing him towards the man's direction.

Isha and I drink two shots and then go to dance, we dance our heart out. We scream the song on top of our lungs, after a while two men join us they are pretty fucking hot so we both dance with them.

I feel someone's eyes on me and make eye contact with a beautiful man sitting next to the bar,He narrows his eyes at me and it looks like he knows me?.

I don't know how maybe through my dad or something, I ignore him and continue to dance. Soon he left his seat and disappear idk where.

After a while, when I was going to the bar to take a drink I bump into someone. "Ouch I am sorry" I say I look up to see its the same Mr who seems to know me, "Its okay кукла" (Doll)

I knit my eyebrows in confusion what does the last word mean?, but before I can ask him he turns around and go.

Soon I forget about him and continue to enjoy this amazing party.