FUCKING STRESSED

Aria's Pov

I haven't talked to my dad since the news, it's been 2 days and I have kind of come to terms with it. Isha and my brothers have been trying to cheer me up.

I am gonna meet Nikolai today, its my engagement party and I AM FUCKING STRESSED AND NERVOUS. I am currently getting ready, I look amazing and it gives me a little confidence which is much needed.

"Isha sit here let me do your hair" I say pushing her down on the chair, I take her hair which are very long and so thick.

"It's your engagement Aria you will not do my hair" She says and tries to take the curler from my hand  but I stop her. "Pls it will help my anxiety" I say, She nods and sit back in the chair.

"I am so nervous Isha, I never thought I would be getting engaged. I hope he is a nice man and maybe I can get a happy ending" I say as I curl her hair one by one. 

"I am so sad, you are going to go away who will I sneak out with? I am going to miss you so much" She says and I see few tears have fallen from her eyes.

"Don't cry my bbg, if he tries to come between me and you I will kick his ass" I say trying to keep joking attitude.

I am gonna miss Isha so much too, also my brothers and even my parents. I hope Nikolai is a nice man, pls god let him be handsome too thanks.

After Isha and I get ready, we both have another mini crying session but soon recover since we don't want to ruin our make up.

Dad knocks on my door and I almost want to hug him, like I always did whenever there was a problem. He was always my hero, dad and I have a speacial relationship.

He always took my side whenever Max, Levi and I fought. He always made sure I studied, did my training and he never stopped me from doing anything. 

I never felt my brother had any advantages because they were men except when it comes to having boyfriends and girlfriends.

WELP I am the first one getting married, Irony.

"Hi princess" He says as hee walks in my room, "Hi dad" Isha leaves the room. Tears form in my eyes, god this is harder than I thought.

"I am sorry sweetheart, I wish I could stop this" He says as he tries to take me in a hug but I take a step back "You can dad" I say.

He looks hurt by my action but he covers it up, "I didn't think I was ever going to tell you this but I can't bear the hatred in your eyes for me" He says.

"What dad?" I say scared what another bomb he is going to drop now.  "I was not the one who made this  marriage arrangement god I can never think of doing that princess I would rather die"

"Then who did dad who?" I ask genuinely confused what is he saying?

"Your grandpa, when you were young he was the leader of the mafia and to make peace with the russians he made this deal with them. And ever since I have got to know this I have been trying to find a fault in the contract but I couldn't" He said he is looking down at his shoes unable to make eye contact, he is ashamed of himself-

"And when I tried to talk to them they threaten me they would kill all of us and with their power and allies I am not sure if I would be able to stop them, I am sorry princess I failed you. I hate this baby just know I love you" He says his voice breaking

I hug him "No dad you didn't-  why didn't you tell me this?" I ask

"Because I didn't wanted you to hate your grandpa" His arms wrap around me in a tight hug. "I love you dad so much" I say he kisses the top of my forehead.

***

God this was so wattpad and cringe  I am sorry these are just fillers.