The club guy

Aria's Pov

Levi and Maxim walk me down the stairs and I m so fucking nervous, the hall is filled with people. I see bunch of familiar faces of my uncles, aunts, cousins and my friends

And I am shocked to see a very familiar face- the club man. When I went to the club with Isha wow- what is he doing here?. Well I was right he did know me through my dad, "That's Nikolai" Maxim points to the same man-

WHAT?

"Uh?" I ask in confusion. Levi points to him and say "Yeah that's the asshole" He says rolling his eyes. Both my brothers are visibly angry.

"It's not his fault" I say, but both of them just grunts in response. I feel a tinge of relief that my future husband is atleast hot and not some mafia guy with huge belly.

"Listen to us, you will meet him get to know him today and if u feel even in the slightest that he is not the guy YOU TELL US OKAY?" Maxim says in a threatening voice

"Yes big boy" I sigh

We reach the end of stairs and Nikolai comes to take my hand from my brothers, they both glare at him and I hear Levi threatening oh god.

I look up at him and he is fucking smirking, I narrow my eyes at him. "And we meet again" He says in a cocky voice, "Unfortunately" I mumble under my breath.

We don't exchange any further words and go to greeting all the guests, I meet my uncles and aunts some of them greet Nikolai with so much happiness specially my uncles since this merger is going to be good for the mafia.

But some -my close relatives- give Nikolai angry glares and threaten him which he replies to with enough confidence promising to take care of me.

"I must say you are leaving a great first impression in front of my uncles" I say to him, I say quietly. "Oh I know people can't help but love me" He says arrogantly, I roll my eyes.

My friends come over to me, "ARIA" They all hug me. Isha is literally giving threatening eyes to Niko and he returns it back with a smile.

"Aria you look beautiful" Gio says to me, at this moment Nikolai hand wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer while he throws dagger at Gio.

"Thank you" I reply, Gio and I dated before- and well we ended it mutually since we both knew it was not going to work. I was heartbroken but I got over it, he was my first and last boyfriend, we never had sex well only oral.

Gio and I are friends but if I had it my way I would not be in contact with him since its always awkward and he has been trying to make moves on me since the past month idk why.

Isha takes us both (Niko and me) to the other side, she pulls me to her side and then glares up at him. "You listen here, I hope you know this is against her will so don't get any ideas understood? and don't think you can treat her badly and she will be forced to live with you." Isha says

"I don't have any ideas and no intentions to treat her badly. In fact she will be getting treated better than  she ever has" My eyes widen, um? I highly doubt I would not say I am spoiled but kind off also am.

I am literally youngest in my whole family included extended ones so you can say I get treated like a fucking princess-

Isha scoffs at him, "Oh yeah I doubt but I hope you stay true to your words" she pats his shoulders and then turns to me.

"This wasn't necessary" I say to her, She hugs me and leave us alone.

"Wow, she is real sweet" Niko says and I laugh, "Yeah she can be overprotective" I say. Nikolai turns to me and he turns me towards him by my waist.

"Who was that guy?" He asks, I knit my brows in confusion. "Isha is a gir- OH you are talking about Gio" I say

"Fucking nickname too" He grunts but he nods, "Oh he is just a friend" I say I don't want to reveal just yet that I dated him.

"He looked at you like he was more than a friend" He takes my chin between his index finger and thumb making me look at him, "Tell me honestly" He says in a demanding voice. Which makes my knees slightly weak.

"Um we used to date, but it wasn't any love thing" I say. I see his jaw visibly gets tighten and he looks almost angry?

"You have got bad taste" He says as he wrap his hand around my waist, I scoff "Got it from my grandpa" I say, "What do u mean?" He asks, "I mean he was the one who chose you" I reply.

***

Um thoughts?