Chapter Three

The gyrosphere never disappoints. It's like a giant hamster ball that you drive around within a fenced enclosure. You get to be up close and personal with real life dinosaurs.

I still can't understand how people are getting bored of this place. They're taking the dinosaurs for granted.

While driving around the plains I noticed that there was a breach in the enclosure.

I was shocked because the park is usually in the best condition possible and when something like this happens our rangers are normally on it right away.

I feel like the worst thing to do in this situation would be to drive down there.

If I drive down there Owen is probably gonna be really mad, like really really mad but hey it's a chance I'm willing to take.

After all it is my day off and I wanna make the most of it by doing something exciting.

I drove past the the broken fence and down into the jungle.

I then got an alert on the little screen in my gyrosphere. It read:

EMERGENCY PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE BASE IMMEDIATELY

I decided to ignore it because it was probably just a power outage somewhere, nothing too serious, so I just continued through the jungle.

Part of me was kinda scared and the other part was super exited because I had no idea what I was gonna find.

I came into a clearing in the jungle and found four Ankylosaurus'.

If I wasn't in my gyrosphere I'd be scared but I was fine because I knew these things could even withstand a bullet.

Suddenly another gyrosphere pulled up right across from me on the other side of the clearing.

I laughed when I saw who was inside.

It was Zach and Gray.

Trust them to ignore the alert aswell.

I started waving at them but it was like they couldn't see me. They were both fixated on something else.

That's when I saw it.

Directly behind their gyrosphere was a massive dinosaur, but nothing like I'd ever seen before.

It was huge. Bigger than the T-Rex for sure.

Before I could even register what the hell was happening it started to charge towards me.

I panicked and hit reverse. But with my luck I hit a tree and flew directly into one of the Ankylosaurs.

That's when I started to feel like I was in an actual game of pinball.

My gyrosphere hit off everything including Zach and Gray's gyrosphere which meant they were in this mess too and didn't get away in time.

Suddenly I got blasted out of the clearing.

I waited for a minute to see if anything came after me but nothing did.

Holy crap my gyrosphere is destroyed.

There were cracks and marks all over it and I could barely see out of it.

I typed the exit code into the little screen and the door opened.

When I climbed out I was about to start running for my life back to plains but I heard screams.

Zach and Gray's screams.

I had to help them immediately, it wasn't like I could go and come back.

I took of running towards the clearing.