Chapter Four

Zach and I pushed the doors of the old park open while Gray trailed behind us.

There was bones and debris all over the floor and it was pretty dark.

Zach turned to his brother, "Hey do you still have those matches?"

"Yep" Gray replied while retrieving them from his pack that he wore like a belt.

Zach picked up a large bone and began to search the room for something to wrap around it.

I picked up a really large piece of cloth which I presume was once a banner, "Here try this" I smile while throwing it to him.

Zach wraps it around the bone and lights it. "Perfect" he says while winking.

This boy has got to stop winking at me, its like he's teasing me with his cuteness, well more like hotness.

We went through a side door and it was even darker in there.

We entered a large hall and the walls were covered in murals that were all grimy and gross but I'm sure that they were once beautiful.

"Hey guys up here" Zach called from the end of the hall.

We both ran up to him and he threw the torch aside.

"You see this is what we need, wheels." Zach smiled.

I looked at him with a questioning look "So you think it's a garage?" I smirked.

"Oh I know it's a garage" He smirked back.

I raised one eyebrow, "How?"

He laughed "Because you're standing on a sign that says garage"

"Fair enough" I laughed back.

I'm waiting for Zach to say something back but he's just staring at me, not a creepy stare, a nice stare, like a look I guess.

I should probably say something but I can't I'm just looking right back at him.

Gray spoke up "Are we gonna go in now or are-"

"Yeah yeah yep" Zach and I both said breaking our stares and facing the door.

I put my hand on the handle and turned around to the brothers standing ever so closely behind me "Okay I'll go in first and then you both follow".

They both nodded in response.

I let out a breath and pulled the handle.

I peeked my head into the garage, seems clear.

I walk forward and Zach and Gray shuffle in right behind me.

"Let's just look around, see if we can find something useful" Zach suggested.

"Yeah good idea" I replied.

We all disperse in separate directions of the garage.

It's even darker in the garage so I can barely see anything.

I'm pretty sure I'm walking around in circles but it's too dark to tell.

Suddenly I walk smack into something and then I hear a loud thud followed by a very unamused "Ouch".

"Oh my god Zach is that you?!" I whisper.

"Well who else's chest would you walk directly into?" He laughed back.

I giggled "Good point."

I extend my hand down to Zach and help him up.

"Oh how the tables have turned, me knocking you down instead" I smirk.