SouMako: Gay Pride AU.

Note: So technically yesterday it was gay pride and I wanted to write a lot of gay pride fanfiction based on my gay otps ... so here u go! (I don't ship sourin so Sousuke x Makoto it is)

--

27th of June 2015. It was gay pride day today, and a guy named Sousuke Yamazaki... was taking part. Now, Sousuke had been openly gay for some time now. And he's never found a potential love boyfriend... and he has this friend named Rin and Rin is also gay and he has a boyfriend named 'Haruka' or 'Haru' for short. And they're both gay and together, and Rin and Haru met at the gay pride well that's what Rin told Sousuke anyway. And Sousuke believed Rin, since they are best friends. So, he thought that maybe he'd find true love in his gay pride. He never knows. He wasn't going to dress that much up in rainbow colours. But he did at least wear a rainbow top signalling the LGBT proud.

--

The track there wasn't that long, he just took a taxi, when you got to gay pride you could literally just start walking when the pride began. But, fur now Sousuke just watched them as they went ahead. Whilst he was watching he bumped arms with a boy... a boy with brown hair, Sousuke thought he was cute. "Oops, sorry!" Sousuke said,
"Ah that's alright." The man said turning around and noticing Sousuke. He thought Sousuke was cute as well,
"Oh are you taking part today?" He asked,
"Mhmm... are you?" Sousuke replied smiling.
"Yeah. I'm gay what about you?" the man asked, Sousuke liked that the man was openly gay about being gay. Like he would just tell it to another person without being asked Sousuke liked that. He liked someone with courage. "Yeah, same here. I'm Sousuke Yamazaki by the way!" Sousuke replied.
"Oh that's cool, I'm Makoto Tachibana. Good to meet you." Sousuke held out his hand and Makoto shook his hand, "Same. When are you joining in?" Sousuke asked him,
"Oh... probably sometime soon. Why?" Makoto replied grinning,
"Because can I join with you? It's my first time ever doing something like this..." Sousuke replied. Makoto laughed for a good 5 minutes,
"Sure mate." Makoto replied. Sousuke smiled. Makoto grinned back. Sousuke honestly thought that Makoto was an adorable person, and he hoped that maybe Makoto though that about him. But doubtful.

--

3 hours later, Sousuke had walked in the pride along with Makoto. They just chatted together whilst walking along. There were other couples in there as well and Sousuke was glad to be now officially walking in a place where he felt he belonged. Anyway, Sousuke maybe thought of asking Makoto for his number... "Hey Makoto?" Sousuke asked. Makoto turned around, "What's up?" Makoto replied... Sousuke began to twiddle his fingers and Makoto noticed this, "Tell me... go ahead. I won't bite you." Makoto said. Sousuke laughed at this remark, "Can I have your phone number and you have mine? Because you seem like a great guy to be friends with." Sousuke replied. Makoto laughed, "Ah man of course." Makoto said. They both exchanged phone numbers. A taxi pulled up a few minutes later and Makoto got in, Sousuke waved him off and Makoto waved back. "Bye, Makoto! Thanks for today!" Sousuke shouted. Makoto smiled.

--

Few months later:

"Makoto, help me with these boxes please!" Sousuke asked,
"Sure. I'm coming." Makoto said. They managed to lift he boxes together; Sousuke wiped the sweat of his face and breathed as did Makoto. They had finally moved in together. They were boyfriends and flat mates. It was all good. Sousuke kissed Makoto's cheek, "I love you." Sousuke said, Makoto smiled.

--

END.