RinHaru: Engaged from kids (2)

Part two.

Note: I finally wrote a fan fiction to complete this, you can find the other part in the oneshot chapters anyway, I was supposed to write this AGES ago but I haven't been sticking to my schedule like what so ever and today I'm trying to write as much as possible to make up (plus it's the only thing what my stamina is fine to do - since I've got the flu and such.) Anyway I hope you enjoy.

I also advise you to read part one first if you haven't already.

Also part of the rinharu week - day 1 (Time travel.)

--

-Haru POV-

Last time I saw Rin was the day at the sleepover....and he told me he was leaving for Australia to do some swimming training. You see, Rin wants to be a professional swimmer and I understand that. Me and Rin was both upset when Rin told me he was leaving, I honestly didn't want him to go but I understood that I couldn't make him stay whatever I tried to do. So, I didn't try and make him stay. Though, when we was at a sleepover - our last ever sleepover. We exchanged rings. They weren't legit/proper rings. They were them haribo rings... and guess what. It's still on my middle finger to this very day. I was 5 years old when that happened, I'm now 19. It's still there. My mum complains at me often for wearing it, saying such things as 'You should take that off.' and also 'Gross, it's probably out of date. Go bin it.' But honestly, I think she thought I would eat it or something but no, it's precious to me and I wonder everyday if Rin still wears his. He probably doesn't, he probably forgot all about me. But that's okay, because we knew each other.

-- A FEW WEEKS LATER.

I woke up and got out of his bed, pulling on some pajamas. A knock came at my door, "Hello?" I said and opened it. There stood a man. He had red hair and some sort of outfit - I could see his abs and I'm not going to lie, he was pretty hot. "Whoa....!" The man said - staring at me.
"Uh, may I help you?" I asked the stranger,
"Yes you can. I'm looking for someone named 'Haruka Nanase.'"
"Oh, that's me-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence because before I knew it, the stranger came running up to me and jumped onto me and hugged me. "Wha-uh." I structured, I had no idea what to say. "Haru, don't you recognize me?" He said,
"Wait. Rin?" I shouted.
"Yes!" Rin shouted, I wrapped my arms around him, in my mind I was so shocked but I was also happy. "Welcome home, Rin." I said. Rin smiled, he kissed my cheeks. I blushed.

--

END.

Note: Hello suspsense. I can't be bothered writing more, I was enjoying writing this but now I want to change prompt.