RinHaru + Makoto: Let's go somewhere safe, Rin.

Let’s head somewhere safe, Rin.

Title: Let’s head somewhere safe, Rin.

Age:  PG

Warnings: Death and fluff.

Words: 1,153

Prompt: My dream (except it was DRAMatical Murder characters in my dream)

Characters: Makoto Tachibana, Rin Matsuoka and Haruka Nanase.

Relationships: Rin/Haru and just Makoto.

Note 1: Arabian AU.

--

They were out in the Arabian in holiday and as you know the Arabian is mostly a dessert, so there were no pools which upset Haru, but what can you do? They just continued walking through the dessert.

Rin grabbed onto Haru’s hand all of a sudden, Haru gasped. ‘Rin…’ Haru mumbled.
“What?” Rin replied.
“Uh, I u-…” Haru murmured,
“What… spit it out for goodness sake.” Rin replied, his tone was harsh.
“Uh, why is your hand…” He gulped and then continued. “Wrapped around mine?” Haru finished his sentence and adverted his gaze back to Makoto.
“Well… I’m scared of the dessert because … I don’t know, is there a problem with it, Haruka?” Rin said. I pushed his and away from me as soon as he said that and stomped away, I am so sick of his harsh tone raging at me for every little thing I do… like really that’s not necessary.

--

Back at Rin and Makoto, “What the hell was that Rin… he was just asking a simple question?” Makoto was screaming at Rin.
“Eugh, not you please Makoto. Have had an enough shit with Haruka. I love him, but I don’t want him to be so vulnerable.” Rin mumbled.
“Wait, you love him..?” Makoto asked. Rin slowly nodded, “Oh wow. Haruka just think he’s nobody you know.” Makoto replied, his face was quite sad now. “… Really? Oh wow… he isn’t though he’s a great and amazing guy yet he thinks that?” Rin asked. Makoto nodded once more, “Anyway… I think we should go and find Haruka and apologise.”

--

Haruka was led down on the sand, ‘Rin… how could you?’ He mumbled to himself, he just wanted to be happy with Rin. Haruka himself loved Rin…but he doesn’t believe he could confess it. A group of gang members came up to them, kind of a weird place for a gang right? A dessert, one of the guys came up to Haru. “Get up and put your arms around your head.” He shouted and pointed a gun at Haru, “No. I won’t, if you’re going’ to shoot get it over with. I don’t care anymore.” Haru said. The guy was ready to aim.

In the distance of where the kind of fight was happening. Makoto and  Rin was running, “Haru!” Makoto shouted.
“Haruka!! Where are you? Answer us!” Rin shouted even louder than Makoto.

They looked across the hill of sand and saw Haru and a bunch of men. “Who the hell are they?!” Makoto asked Rin. Rin shrugged, “I don’t fucking know. How do you expect me to know? I just hope they haven’t done anything to Haru.” Rin replied, his tone was harsh again. They ran to Haru.

--

It was Rin who got to Haru first, “Haru!” Rin said. Haru looked around to the person who shouted his name, “Rin?” Haru said and then gasped. “Haru, what’s going on?” Rin asked.
“These shits just came up to me and started harassing me and pulled a gun up to my head.” Haru mumbled, looking down.

Out of nowhere some guy came running up to Rin with a knife in his hand, like he was about to. He was so close, that Rin would’ve got caught. Rin closed his eyes and grabbed onto Haru hugging him for dear life, and Haru hugged back.

In the distance, Makoto could see the guy who was about to stab Rin. ‘I will not let this happen.’ Makoto suddenly came up and stood in front of Rin, and instead of Rin getting hit. Makoto got hit and stabbed in the chest, right where his heart was, therefore Makoto was going to die. Makoto fainted to the ground, his eyes were shut and his breath was slowing down.

When Rin and Haru opened their eyes all they could see was pure shock and destruction, Makoto was on the floor, lifeless and breathless his breath wasn’t going at all his heart rate had stopped. Haruka blinked a few times, thinking he was on the floor walking with Rin and Makoto thinking he was dreaming, that this was all a bad dream, but unfortunately… it wasn’t. Makoto was on the floor, Haruka crawled over to him. “M-Makoto?” Haru mumbled and he was shaking. Rin came up to him, and checked his heartbeat. He wasn’t breathing, his heart wasn’t beating and nor was he. Makoto Tachibana was dead. “R-Rin?” Haruka asked, “Is he… is he dead?” Haru asked, trembling. Rin nodded with an upset and sadness of a look on his face. Haru couldn’t, his own best friend had taken his life for another best friend. “How could you… it’s your fault!” Haru stood up and started screaming at Rin. Then Rin stood up, “How the fuck is it my fault? He took his life to save me! You’re fucking lucky we’re not both dead. Otherwise you would be left alone. ALONE. ALONE. Do you understand the meaning of that word, Haruka?” Rin asked his tone got even harsher. Haru thought of being alone, and he punched the sand, he couldn’t be alone right? He had Rin. He sat back down and hugged his knees to his chest.

A few moments later, Rin saw the sand being wet right where Haru was sit. ‘Shit…’ Rin thought. He walked over to Haru, sat  back down once again and grabbed his shoulders moving him over to himself and hugging him. “I’m sorry Haru.” Rin said.
“It’s fine… Rin.” Haru mumbled. “Did he live a good life?” Haru asked.
“Yes he lived an excellent life, with us and with the dessert adventures. He’ll stay here-” Rin taped the area of where Haru’s heart was. “-right here.” Rin finished. Haru smiled, and grabbed Rin’s hand and held it and gripped it tightly. “Yes, he did.” Haru agreed and smiled. Makoto awake all of a sudden…Rin put his hands back were Makoto was, “this might be his last words.”

--

“Take. Care. Of. Haru, Rin.” Makoto said his voice breathy. He finally closed his eyes for the last time of his life,

He lived a good life.

Goodbye Makoto.

Mean whilst, Haruka and Rin was cuddling each other as Makoto finally fell asleep, ending his life for once and for all. The tears came to Haru and he cried. “Haru. It’s okay.” Rin said cooing to Haru, trying to get him to stop crying.  But he couldn’t help it, “I’m sorry.” Haru said.

“It’s fine.” Rin said.

--

Let’s go back to somewhere, only we know. Okay, Rin… and Makoto?