HaruRin: First Kiss.

RinHaru: First Kiss.

Name: RinHaru: First kiss.

Relationship; RinHaru/HaruRin or just Rin x Haru

Prompt: First kiss. By anon

Words: 823.

Rating: T

Characters: Rin Matsouka and Haruka Nanasea from Free!

--

Rin and Haru were each other’s first kisses, but if you asked them ‘who their first kiss was’ they would give no reply. However, if you asked them ‘how was the first kiss?’ they would get all jumpy and start explaining. There first kiss was like this:

The Iwatobi swim club was out at a mall buying new swim suits as this was Nagisa’s idea. They had just been in the changing room, when Haru walked out of the curtain and looked to the left of him. And there stood was Rin Matsouka. “Rin?” Haru asked.
“Yo, Haru.” He replied. Haru walked over to Rin, and started a conversation; they started talking for quite a while. Until, Rei had finished trying on his costume and said “Let’s go, guys.” So basically, it was time to leave. Haru gave Rin his address and phone number so they could hopefully talk to each other again.

A week after, Rin found a note in his drawer and remembered back to the changing room and saw it was Haru’s address. Rin decided to pay a visit. He couldn’t remember where exactly it was. But, he was sure he’d find it. After a couple of blocks of walking Rin eventually found it he walked up to the porch and knocked on the door. Haru wondered who was at the door, but again remembered back to that day and thought it was Rin. He jumped off the couch with excitement and walked up to the door and grabbing it by the knob and tugging it open. “Hey, Rin.” Haru said. Rin replied with just a simple ‘Hi.’. Haru invited him in, Rin walked in. Haru’s place was quite nice actually, unlike Rin. He shared a dorm with his buddy Nitori. Rin came in and almost tripped over a … he didn’t know what it was actually. Possibly a crumb, but crumbs are tiny so maybe not. Anyway, he tripped over something and Haru caught him but that didn’t work they still landed on the ground. Haru on top, Rin below him. Rin blushed. “Sorry, Haru! I tripped over something.” Rin said stuttering. Haru tried to calm him down by saying “It’s all right, don’t worry. These things happen.”

It took about 15 minutes for Haru to wait for Rin to get off him, not that he didn’t mind. Rin helped him up once eventually he did get off him. Again, they landed in a hugging position. “Sorry, abut that again.” Rin said. Haru smiled geez they really haven’t grown up.

They went over to the couch and Haru led down on the couch and Rin crawled on top of him, Rin wanted to kiss Haru so much as did Haru to Rin, They just loved each other that much. Haru opened his arms and Rin came into his arms and lay down on Haru’s long muscle body. Rin meowed in a unfashion way like normal, aw Rin is adorable. Haru bought his face near Rin’s and cuddled his face, Rin felt like his face was on fire. “I missed you, Rin.” Haru said.
“I missed you too, Haru.” He replied excitedly. Finally, Haru bought his lips up to Rin’s face. Rin gasped, ‘finally!’ he thought. He pouted his lips and Haru placed his lips on Rin’s, Rin smiled and joined in. Moving his head to the right, when Haru moved his to the left. Eventually, Haru put his tongue into Rin’s mouth. “Uhhngh, Haru.” Rin moaned, he kept moaning. Haru was turned on by Rin’s moans. Rin and Haru had a wrestle between each other’s tongues. Rin kept moaning Haru’s name, every time he did Haru would keep getting turned on. “Moan for me, RinRin.” Rin moans his name.  They pull apart like 10 minutes after. “Possibly the best first kiss ever.” Rin said Haru smiled at this. He agreed.

--

If you asked Haru how his first kiss was, he would just think of Rin. As would Rin to Haru. Because, now they belong to each other, and they actually really don’t care what anyone says. They have each other that are enough to settle them both, there happy with each other. So, let’s leave them be. Almost, this story comes to an end. We must not forget that bit. This is the most important part, of how their relationship began. 

“Haruka?” Rin asked. Haru nodded his head for him to continue. “Um, will you go out with me? And be mine to hold and be forever being mine to kiss whenever I will be happy / want to.” Rin asked. Haru almost started crying. WOW, finally.
“Yes, Rin. I’ll be yours to hold forever and ever. Don’t forget that.” Haru replied.  There happy, which means this is the part our story comes to an end.

--

End.