RinHaru: Engaged from Kids - Part 1.

When Rin and Haru were kids they engaged promise rings (which were just Haribo rings at the time) and then sooner or later Rin remembered and this is that story.

When Rin and Haru were kids – they knew they would be best friends for life… They were currently at a sleepover with just the two of them – Makoto and Nagisa was at a party or something… they didn’t quite know. They were eating Haribo.

“Hey Haru?” Rin asked,
“Mhmm?” Haru replied, staring at Rin. In which Rin blushed but kept talking...
"Come over here and give me your hand." Rin said, Haru came over to Rin crawling and he did. He showed his hand to Rin, and Rin grabbed a Haribo ring out of the packet and placed it onto Haru's finger - on the finger which you get married with as well. Haru knew this was that ring and blushed. 
"R-Rin... what are you doing?" He asked,
"I'm giving you a promise ring because I need to tell you something." Rin said,
"What is it?" Haru said, Rin started to look upset and he hid his eyes... "Rin, what's up? please tell me." Haru continued, Rin started crying - Haru didn't know why so he just sat on the floor, wrapping his arms around Rin and hugged him. Rin blushed and turned around to face Haru (seeing as how Haru was hugging his side weirdly enough.) and then Rin hugged him back. They hugged for 5 minutes, and then Rin let go and Haru took his sleeve and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. Rin smiled, "Well you know how I want to be a famous swimmer when I'm older?" Rin asked. Haru nodded. "Basically... I'm moving to Australia tomorrow, to learn how to swim better... I'm sorry Haru." Rin said. Haru pulled a sad face, "Please don't pull a sad face - it just makes me even sadder... I don't want to go because I don't want to leave you but I have to if I want to become a valuable swimmer... I'm sorry, Haru." Rin cried into Haru's arms, leaning into him again. Haru cooed into Rin's hair, Rin's hair always smelt of  strawberries - which is a fabulous thing for Rin. Haru smiled into his hair now. "Hey, Rin... it's okay. We'll see each other again right?" Haru asked. Rin gasped and leaned away from Haru, "Yeah... I'll be coming back." Rin said.

A few weeks later, it was the last day of Iwatobi School for Rin. "Hey, Haru." Rin said,
"Oh... good morning Rin." Haru said, "Are you leaving today?" he also asked, Rin nodded. "Oh,  I see... Well  I hope you have fun." Haru said. 
"Yeah, I'm going to miss you Haru." Rin said,
"Don't worry we'll see each other soon." Haru said. "Oh yeah..." Haru said, Rin looked confused, Haru giggled. He held up his hand and he still had the Haribo ring on - as did Rin. Rin smiled as did Haru. Rin laughed to himself and ran up to Haru and kissed him on his cheek. Haru blushed, Rin ran away. "I'm off, goodbye Haru!" Rin said. He said waving,
"Yeah. Goodbye, Rin."

--

END of part 1.

I'm going to continue this next Thursday.