001.

I changed the story bcs I didn't liked the early one so I changed it,if there is any problem feel free to correct me.hope u enjoy this.

A boy running faster and running faster while crying, he ran through the dark hallways to escape from someone who is trying to find him,no lights and nobody there .
It makes him scared but he need to escape."please god help me" he mumbled himself while crying.
He hides in a room,still in fear then he heard his name,now he is rly scared.
???:"Jeayun-aaah,do you think u can escape from me?".He laughed manically .
Jeayun heard footsteps getting closer,he saw a shadow he looked up in fear "thud".

(⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

Jeayun opened his eyes,his sight was not clear,he heard footsteps. He looked up to meet up with a similar person
???"Finally u wake up, u think u can escape from me,he walked closer to jeayun and lifted his chin.
Jeayun: PLEASE LET ME GO HE-HEESEUNG. He yelled even though he is scared..

Heeseung scoffed,

Heeseung:Now u have power to YELL AT ME HAA!!,he slapped jeayun. letting other whince in pain and make his cheeks reddish from the slap

Heeseung grabbed his neck tie and took a knife from his pocket and stabbed on jeayun's hand, making him whince in one more time

Jeayun:pls..pl..pls let me go.he cried but heeseung didn't had the mercy on him so he Went more deeper and he pulled out the knife harshly making younger to scream in pain.

The other was enjoying the it happily,he really liked to making him in pain.

He leaned closer to jeayun's ear.

Hee:be READY jeayun,u and I should feel satisfied TODAY,so let's start mhmm?.

Hee backed up and looked at jeayun

Jeayun gulped.......