002..

Blood,cursing,read at your own risk.

He grabbed him by collar. Heeseung: you're rly going to regret it.

He whispered in his ears and throwed him on ground like a paper. Jeayun groaned in pain, heeseung kicked him on his stomach making jeayun more in pain,his eyes started to tear up.

Heeseung:I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME NEAR SUNOO OR TRY TO BEFRIEND WITH HIM,DID I TOLD U  FUCKING JEAYUN.. He yelled at jeayun and kicking him more to make the younger to spit blood from his mouth.

Jeayun:It... it's not like what u th....think,we just bumped into eachother and I was helping.

Heeseung:EVEN IF HE FALL WHY DID U HELP HIM U BITCH.he grabbed him by collar and punched him on his face.

He tried telling the truth,but hee is not believing,he got top of him and started punching his face harshly,he punched him until he was satisfied.

He got up and looked at jeayun who is filled with blood around him. "cuff" jeayun spited blood a tuns of blood.
But heeseung wasn't satisfied by this things he looked around for a tool,he saw a steel pipe,he walked and grabbed it.

Meanwhile jeayun who is trying to get up,he finally got up and tried to face heeseung, before he could face him heeseung hits him with the pipe and jeayun fell to the ground,

his vision was getting blur,the last thing he could see was heeseung laughing maniaclly his eyes closed.

I know this is a short chapter, it's bcs I'm not getting any ideas but I will try to satisfy u guys.
And lastly pls pls pls
follow me on Instagram #loveydoveyhee and my YouTube channel #jake_asthetix127
Sauur by my Bebs see u in next chapter 💕💕