003.

His eyes closed.......

Jeayun opened his eyes he saw a figure beside him,he looked at the person it was Daniel,his one and only friend,he was sleeping peacefully.

Jeayun tried to sit,but his wounds made him hiss in pain,hearing the sound Daniel wake up and saw his friend who is struggling to sit properly.

Daniel:you finally wake up,I was rly worried about u. he hugged him tightly but not hurting him,jeayun also hugged him back,a tear rolled down his cheeks. Daniel broke the hug and cupped the olders face(jeayun is older than Daniel). And wiped his tears and asked him.

Daniel:Was it Lee heeseung did all this things?..

Jeayun shock his head as no,he removed the younger hands from his face and looked right it into his eyes,their eyes met.

Jeayun:No it was not him,he said more like mumbling. Daniel pulled his own hair in frustration and asked the older with angry face.

Daniel:Why are you lying jeayun-ahh, ju...just admit it was that FUCKING LEE HEESEUNG,he said shouting the last part more like yelling at jeayun,

the olders eyes started to tear up,he started to cry,cry harder,he  buried his face  into younger's neck,and the younger hugged him tightly,then jeayun suddenly spoke.

Jeayun: IT was him,he beated me bcs I helped sunoo,he started cry harder,the younger trying to comfort him.

(Heesun)

Meanwhile Lee heeseung with his love sunoo in kitchen,sunoo felt two hands wrapping around his waist and he knew who was it,Lee heeseung he turned to look the older.

Heeseung gave him a peck on his lips,sunoo giggled.

heeseung took him in a bridal style and woked to the sofa and placed him.

then suddenly sunoo  asked him where he was yesterday and heeseung froze but suddenly said he was with his friends. And sunoo believed him.

Sunoo:I met him ,sim jeayun

Heeseung was angry hearing his name but he didn't show that infront him.

Sunoo: Yesterday we bumped into each other accidentally and he helped me,he rly is a sweet boy.
Suddenly sunoo's phone rang,he took the call it was Daniel (they're friends I forgot to mention).

Sunoo:Hello, what........,sunoo suddenly standup from the sofa.
I will be in there in 5 minutes,he cut the call and looked at heeseung with teary eyes, heeseung asked him what happened.

Sunoo:we have to go hyung now.

Heeseung was confused but he didn't asked him he went to took his car key,they got into the car and hee started driving.they reached hospital.

Hee:why are we here sunoo?.

Sunoo:we will see hyung he grabbed hee's hand and run towards the counter and asked someone's name but heeseung didn't hear it,she pointed the room to them.

They reached the room and heeseung didn't meant to see him here neither jeayun.