005.

Jeayun:u want me to die right?then I will jump from and u will be happy,he let go the olders collar and walked to end part of the building,he turned to them.

Jeayun: Daniel u were always there for me,thanku and heeseung hope you have a good Life with sunoo.

He closed his eyes but suddenly felt two hands wrapping around his waist he looked at him,it was Daniel,

He was crying.

Daniel: jeayun-ah pls don't do it I-I like u,he suddenly confessed.

Heeseung was shocked and jealous at the same time,but he couldn't figure out why?.

Jeayun don't want see his friend crying infront of him,so he changed his mind and got down,he hugged Daniel tightly but he was shocked at the sudden confession,

he want to say that words to him,but he was afraid.so he didn't do it.

Heeseung: Daniel u are going to regret it like me,u will hate him one word keep that in your mind.

Jeayun: If u dare to talk with him ,u will be dead by my own hands,if u don't want that to happen stay away from us.

He grabbed the younger and walked away.

After they were gone , heeseung put his hand over his chest ,he felt it ripped apart but he didn't know why.

Meanwhile jeaniel(jeayun+Daniel)

Jeayun stopped and looked at Daniel and asked.

Jeayun:Daniel do u rly love me?.

Daniel nodded as a answer.

Daniel:I fall in love with u at first sight,but I thought u didn't like me so-.

Before he could answer jeayun kissed him,he is shocked but he kissed him back,they moved in sync.

They broke the kiss and looked at eachother,then jeayun spoke up.

Jeayun:I also was in love with u at first sight ,but the same thing like u said. He rubbed his nape awkwardly.

Then suddenly Daniel pecked his lips.

jeayun giggled.

Daniel:Can we be in official relationship?.

Jaeyun nodded and pecked his cheeks and inter whined their hands.

And walked back to the room.

The one person was seeing all this things,

his eyes was filled with water and he look heartbroken(I feel sry for that person).

They reached their room and sunoo was waiting for them.

Sunoo:where is heeseung hyung,u two walked out together and were is he?.

Sry for the small chapter and I will upload in love with u and just a slave tomorrow or day after tomorrow,just wait patiently my bebs