004.

Sunoo ran towards and hugged jeayun and asked him if he is okay
Sunoo: jeayun hyung are you okay,who did this to u?.

Jeayun looked at heeseung,he was smirking and Daniel saw it,he walked to heeseung.

Daniel: Heeseung hyung we need to talk.

heeseung looked at him his eyes was rly filled with anger.

Hee nodded and walked with Daniel,when they got into a place were people's was not there.
He suddenly grabbed heeseung's collar,

Daniel:WHY DID U DO THAT TO HIM U FUCKING LEE HEESEUNG TO JEAYUN,as he said he punched heeseung.

He hit the wall hee scoffed and asked him

Hee:why... does it hurt u?, and HE DESERVE IT,IF HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING HE IS SUCH A FOOL.

DANIEL scoffed and said "he is better than you fucking Lee heeseung".
Hee grabbed him by collar.

Hee: don't be a selfish boy,jeayun is such a nerd who is only looking for people's attention and he is sad that he is not getting that attention and I'm FUCKING HELPING HIM DON'T U UNDERSTAND.

hee shouted.

Daniel:He may be a nerd for u but not for me,he is better than u heeseung,

u made him in this condition bcs sunoo and him bumped into eachother and he helped him that's why u beated him like this,.

bcs of u he almost saw death near his eyes.U don't know how others feel, I know u like sunoo,but he was not hurt by jeayun was he? Did u see how he was after seeing him in this condition,it rly hurt him
If u rly love him tell him all truth.

Hee:And what if I don't? Daniel pushed him to the wall and tightened the grip in his collar and punched him and throwed him to the ground like paper how he did to jeayun,

heeseung groaned In pain.

Daniel:It hurts u right,so IT HURTS ME AS WELL HOW U DID TO JEAYUN,U BEATED HIM UNTIL U GOT SATISFIED AND HIT HIM WITH A PIPE,THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHY ARE U HURTING HIM LIKE HE IS SOMETHING ELSE U CANT HANDLE.

Hee:THEN DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT FUCKING JEAYUN,BCS OF HIM I LOST MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER,THEY LOVED HIM MORE THAN ME.

Daniel:HE DID NOT AND NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR BROTHER!!

Hee:if jeayun didn't came into my life me and my family will be happy and they will not get into that accident,what he said was all lied,he could have die that day

Daniel:ofc I understand u heeseung but u are crossing the line,so u wll be happy if he die,is that your wish?. Heeseung got up and walked towards.

Heeseung:That bitch should die,and I will be the one who will kill him,he laughed maniaclly.

Daniel kicked him and they're starting the fight once more.

U TWO PLEASE STOP!!!!!,JEAYUN YELLED. And walked to Daniel and stood infront of him.
He grabbed heeseung's collar.

Jeayun:If u are angry bcs of me ,finish it with me ,not with him u FUCKING HEESEUNG,u said I killed your parents right?,yes I killed them, they died bcs of me and sunoo was there for u,but for me there was no one,they loved me bcs I was alone,bcs I had no one in my life,if you rly tired of me
I will jump from here, your wish is me to die then I will do it for u,u will be happy right.

Jeayun removed his hands from collar walked to the end of the the building,he turned towards.

Jeayun: Daniel-aah you was always there for me ,and heeseung hope u enjoy your life with sunoo.

He closed his eyes ready to jump but suddenly two arms wrapped around his waist,he opened his eyes and saw Daniel crying.

Daniel:jeayun-ah pls don't do it,I-I like u pls,he cried out.

Jeayun didn't want to see his friend crying so he changed his mind and got down and hugged his friend and he was shocked with the sudden confession.

Heeseung scoffed and said.

Hee: Daniel u will hate him one day like me and your gonna regret it.

"Slap".

Jeayun:if u dare to talk with him,u will be dead by my own hands,he said and walked away with Daniel.