21. ᴅᴜᴀ- ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

SHAHID SAIF

"It's Shahid Saif" I respond when the secretary asks. "You can go in, the secretary is inside, Shifa will be back soon." She says, and i make my way to her office.

Opening the door, i notice a familiar face. Still not sure who it is. With a stunned look on her face, she says; "H-Hey Shahid, how have you been."

"Sorry...but who...are...you..?" I inquire confused, not recognising the girl in front of me. Then she says, "I-Im Shifana, Oh bruhh, don't tell me you forgot me, especially your junior?."

"Haa..yes right, Shifana. Nice to meet you here. Sorry i couldn't recognize you. Between what are you doing here with the...secretary badge...?"

"Ha! I'm the new secretary here. They hired a new secretary which happened to be me, while the previous one was on vacation. You can take a seat, Shifa will be here shortly." She responds as i take a seat waiting for Shifa.

"So, do you come here often? i didn't know you were Shifa's client." She inquires curiosity raising through her face. "Not quite, this is my second time having face-to-face therapy session. I used to have online sessions with Shifa." I respond.

I go through my phone where there are no notifications or messages, just to ignore her. I hope Shifa will arrive soon and let this girl out during the therapy. She keeps on asking if I am taken or single. My patience has held up for the last 10 minutes, and finally door flings open as Shifa enters the room making me at ease.

After greeting, shifa sits in her chair, while shifana stands behind me. With never ending shifana's question, a sigh leaves from me. Shifa notice it and ask if i'm ok, "Yeah pretty fine." I say looking at my shoulder.

"Can you work on that document until i finish my work, because that client we had in the morning wants it to be done shortly." Shifa states and shifana immediately leaves the office, claiming she will do it right away.

Alhamdulillah, my Princess saved me. "So, about you having the sleeping disorder... have you gone through anything before, by any chance like any nightmares." She asks, making me jolt at the question.

It's entirely not like a nightmare but she is close. "A guilty feeling which happened to form within me after i lost one of my dearest one." I finally open up to her, having the courage to tell everything to the girl sitting in front of me counseling.

But the thought of that made me weak; i couldn't fully open up to her when she kept asking about it, and she immediately diverted the topic knowing i wasn't ready yet and prescribed me sleeping pills if i wasn't getting enough sleep.

One day, when she is mine, completely mine, I will surely open up to her. Without any consequences or shame, I will open everything to her, including every aspect of my past.

"Ah, there seemed to be a wedding of a senior, the groom invited us, did he invite you and ishan too?" Shifana asks, i didn't even realize she had returned to the room while i was fully focused on Shifa prescribing the pills.

"Yes, he invited me and I'm attending, of course he was my football mate." I say looking at Shifa who is busy tapping something on her laptop. I could feel shifana staring at me.

"Oh, isn't it tomorrow; i almost forgot about it. Lol thanks for reminding me guys." Shifa states. So it is confirmed that Shifa is going to be there. I considered not attending, but since Shifa is there, i can't lose the opportunity. Well it's all thanks to Shifana for bringing up this random topic.

^-^-^-^

"They've arrived" Arun states prompting me to order him to let them in. It was today we scheduled a meeting with my business partner. "Assalam-." The guy stops greeting in midway. I raise my head from reading the documents to see his stunned expression.