Chapter 1: The Fallen Date

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Four Years Later, 

Kuoh, 7:30 AM

A man was seeing waking up from his bed, he yawned as he looked at the time, as he spoke with a hushed tone, "Well, it is about time.."

The man was none other than Issei, or as he goes by the Full Name Issei Gojo, from a show he watched a while back. He needed a full name when he would remain in hiding so why not go with this nickname. He decided to get dressed for his first day at his new School, Kuoh Academy. 

"I wonder what Gabriel is doing....been a while since I have seen her.." Issei yawned as he soon got up. He first cleaned his hair and got dressed. Suddenly, someone came barging in as she dashed towards Issei and wrapped her arms around him. 

"Morning, Ise-chan!" The one who spoke was described to be a girl with sky blue eyes and blonde hair tied together in a french braid. She wore a Girl's Gakuran, this was Jeanne D'Arc, the woman who possessed the spirit of Joan of Arc. 

"Morning Jeanne

"Morning Jeanne.." Issei looked at one of his very closest friends, both her and Siegfried are his closest to him. She looked at him with a smile, as Issei knew that these two left the church just a while after he had abandoned it. 

"Let's head down, Siegfried and Kuroka are waiting for us.." Jeanne looked at him and nodded, as she spoke, "Yes, Ise-chan!"

Opening Start

(Massive thanks to Sleep_deprivedGuy for the opening)

Opening End

Issei sat down, alongside two other people, the first being Siegfried, who was described to be a silver haired boy with red eyes. He wore white shirt and blue jeans. He was another of Issei's closest friends in the church, alongside Jeanne. 

Siegfried, unlike Jeanne, who possessed the soul of Joan of Arc, he was an actual descendent of Siegfried, unlike many who were his clones that were recreated from the original, he was the actual descendent of the Legendary Hero himself.