Chapter 9: Angel of Stars

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei, Gabriel and Rias looked in worry as Kokabiel flew right above them, as he spoke, "Greetings, Rias Gremory, Honored One and my dear sister Gabriel.." Gabriel had a scowl on her face remembering on how he had abandoned her due to wanting more war and bloodshed and now he had become rogue. 

"Your hair, Gremory it reminds me of how your brother is, absolutely disgusting.." Rias had a smirk as she spoke, "It matters not, you will never get the war you desire, Kokabiel.." 

Kokabiel only had a sadistic grin as he responded, "I will get my war, Rias Gremory, cause both you and Gabriel would play a part in this war, even if I couldn't get the Excalibur, I still managed to get access to both of the key components that will bring back the war I so want to cherish.." 

"You Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri, siblings of the Two Satans, and Gabriel, one of the Four Seraphs, with you all dead, I am pretty sure they are all going to have a war! And I will achieve that by destroying this town" The two girls gritted their teeth in anger, as Issei responded angrily. 

"Like I am going to let you harm any of them!" Kokabiel turned his attention to Issei and spoke, "Ah, if it isn't the infamous Honored One, Issei, or should I say Issei Hyoudou!" 

Issei became surprised as he spoke, "How do you know my memories?" 

"Well, let's say I know exactly what happened to you 12 years ago, what happened to the lovely family of 4 that you once were a part of!" Kokabiel declared with happiness, as he looked towards Issei, the latter of whom completely flinched knowing full well what this meant, that means whatever happened to him years ago. Kokabiel was either a part of, or was aware of it. 

"Wait, you know about me! How?! I want to know what happened to me all those years ago!" Rias and Gabriel tried to stop him, as they did not trust Kokabiel as the latter responded, "I do, and I also know what Michael and Touji did to your family and trust me, it ain't pretty!" 

"What did Michael do to Issei's family all those years ago?" Gabriel spoke with concern to which Kokabiel spoke, "How about you all step around and find out?"

Kokabiel flew off to the school building, much to their horror as Issei was about to rush when Rias stopped him as she spoke, "No, Issei.." 

"But he has my memories, he knows what had happened to my family all those years ago!" Issei spoke as he was ready to head out, he then continued, "I want to know what happened to my family and what Michael wants to hide from me and the rest of us.." 

"I understand but we don't know what he plans on doing, for now let's regroup and gather the others, since I am sure Kokabiel is amassing an army to fight against us..." Rias suggested Issei who only looked at her for a moment, as he soon nodded. 

"Very well, I am in..." Rias nodded as Gabriel spoke, "I will contact the others, Rias, contact your brother asap!" 

"Already on it!" Rias contacted her brother as the duo were prepared to see what can come next, all they know is that they had to stop Kokabiel before it is too late. 

Opening Start