Part 3

I stared at Lexa after she told me her secret.

"What do you mean you're not from this planet?" I finally asked her.

The thought that Lexa was an alien or something like that had come to mind after I saw the blue aura. But to actually hear it was something else.

It's not something you expect to hear. Ever.

"I've never actually been to the galaxy where I'm from," she said to me, "But it's where my family originates from. It's called Atlantica."

"Atlantica," I said out loud, I then looked right at Lexa and asked her, "You're not fucking with me right now?"

She sighed, "I wish I was, Annabelle. I promise you, I'm not."

"I have so many questions," I said to Lexa, "So many that I can't even begin to formulate all of them."

"I'm not about to play twenty questions here," Lexa rolled her eyes, "I'll answer them as we go along and keep getting to know each other."

I gave Lexa a sly smile, "So you want to keep getting to know me. That's not what you said yesterday."

"You're too much, Annabelle," she shook her head, "I mean, now that you know my secret, I feel a bit less...guarded. And willing to open myself up more to you."

"Does anyone else know?" I asked Lexa.

Lexa looked down for a moment and said, "I told someone once. That was a big fucking mistake. She completely distanced herself from me, and then my parents got extremely angry at me for telling her. It was a complete mess."

"Was it an ex-girlfriend?"

Lexa shook her head, "No. It was someone that I considered a best friend. Her name was Gabrielle. I've gone to two other boarding schools before coming here. Gabrielle was at my first one, where I went for my freshman and sophomore year of high school. We became really close, and one night I decided to tell her about me. She completely freaked out. My parents pulled me out of the school right after."

I looked at Lexa, "I'm sorry that someone you trusted enough to tell this to did that to you."

She nodded, "Thank you, Annabelle. I was hurt for a long time. Still am, if I am being honest. Thank you...for not completely freaking out."

I decided to make light out of it to help cheer up Lexa, even though I was still processing what she had told me and couldn't quite believe that it was real.

"Hey, now I can say that I've fucked an alien. That's pretty cool."

Lexa started laughing and said, "Hey! Don't call me an alien."

"Isn't that what you are?"

"I don't quite know what to call myself," Lexa said, "I know I don't look like what people expect when they think of an alien."

"Thank god for that," I said, with a chuckle. I then thought to ask Lexa, "So your hair...is it naturally blue?"

She nodded, "Yep. It grows out of my head like this. I just tell everyone that I dye it every two weeks so my blonde roots don't grow in."

"Can I touch your hair?" I asked Lexa, wanting to run my fingers through it knowing now that the gorgeous blue color was natural.

"I mean, you've pulled it plenty of times. Sure," she joked.

She closed her eyes as I stroked the ends of her hair, looking at the deep blue shade.

"Once again, you're not fucking with me?" I asked.

"Annabelle. Stop asking me that."

"I'm sorry! I just...have to make sure."

Lexa glanced at me, "I get it. If the roles were switched, I would be freaking out way more than you are. You're surprisingly chill about it. You're not going to decide tomorrow that you don't want to talk to me anymore, I hope?"

"No," I said to Lexa, "I'm not going to do that to you. I promise."

Lexa smiled at me softly, "Thank you."

"Now...can you explain the whole glowing blue part to me?"

"That's the last thing I'm getting into tonight. This has been a lot," Lexa said to me, "It's my body recharging. It happens every night, for about an hour. The blue aura indicates my body charging for a new day. I know this is going to also sound insane, but if I go outside and connect with the moon, it makes the aura warm around me. It feels more comfortable. I took a risk last night by going outside and doing that. I haven't since coming to school here."

"Is the aura uncomfortable if you aren't connecting with the moon?" I asked Lexa.

"I wouldn't say it's uncomfortable, but it can make me feel a bit cold," she said.

My gaze drifted to Lexa, and she looked right back at me.

We were silent for a moment, taking in everything that had just occurred.

"You must have been terrified when I walked over," I finally said to her, "I'm sorry I did."

"It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life, if I am being honest," Lexa said, "I was grateful yet so scared when I saw that it was you that caught me. I was grateful that it was someone that I knew and spoke to. But I was terrified that it would make you want nothing to do with me anymore. I know that I can come across as cold...but I do like you, Annabelle. I enjoy being around you."

"I enjoy being around you too," I said to Lexa, "What you are or where you come from doesn't change that. I actually think it's pretty cool, even though I still have a million and one questions."

Lexa smiled at me, "I'll answer them as we go."

I nodded, "Okay. I can work with that."

Lexa's eyes flickered down to my lips and then back up to my face.

"Come here," she said softly to me, starting to lean in.

I followed suit, leaning in as well, and we closed the gap between us with our lips. The kiss grew deep quickly as if we were now on another level with each other. Lexa placed her hand on my waist, pulling me in even closer. I could feel the heat between us as she moved her lips away from mine and whispered in my ear, her breath tickling my skin, "Take your shirt off. You've made me feel really good by not freaking out about my secret. Now I want to make you feel good."

I closed my eyes, already feeling the sensation between my legs of wanting her.

I nodded, giving Lexa the okay to do so, and she started to pull off my shirt, her lips on my neck as she did so.

I had no idea what exactly was going to happen from here with Lexa, or what I was going to learn, but I knew one thing.

I was invested. I wanted to know more about her. This wasn't going to stop me, if anything it intrigued me even more.

I want to know everything about you, Lexa Pierce.

A/N: Not all of the sexual scenes in this story will fade to black like this one, but some will leave more to the imagination. Thank you for reading!!