Part 4

Even though I don't have friends at my school, before meeting Lexa, I haven't always been lonely.

I've made friends in Rosewood, predominantly from a local coffee shop called The Coffee Bean. Creative, I know.

But it's a great little coffee shop. Besides having amazing drinks, they have events such as open mic nights, slam poetry, and more.

I started going there to do homework and simply just get away at the beginning of last year. With it being my junior year, that's when most of my pre-college testing would be, and I knew I had to study a lot. Even though I don't really care about college, I knew that I had to do well, or it wouldn't be good for me.

One of the baristas at The Coffee Bean started noticing how often I would go there. She looked about my age, and we started talking.

I learned that her name was Shay Michelin, and she went a local high school. She was a year older than me, a senior at the time.

Over the course of last year, Shay introduced me to her friends, and I became friends with them as well. They were my kind of people. They didn't mind bending, or breaking, the rules. When I would hang out with them, it often consisted of us drinking and smoking.

While some of Shay's friends, even though I got along with them, could be questionable, I considered Shay to be a true friend. She likes me for me. She doesn't care about how much money I come from, at all.

Even though Shay is in college, she goes to a local community college and still works at The Coffee Bean, so I see her pretty often.

About a week after learning Lexa's secret, I went to The Coffee Bean to do homework.

I'll have to ask Lexa if she wants to come here with me sometime.

I sat at the coffee bar by Shay as she made drinks, and I did homework.

"This Saturday you should come out with the group," she said, "Remember how I told you Skylar is trying to DJ?"

I nodded, "I do."

"She actually got a gig at a well-known club in the city. You should come with."

"You don't have to be 21 to enter?"

Shay shook her head, "Nope. 18."

"I'll be there," I said, "Sounds fun."

I then thought of Lexa.

Maybe she'll want to come with me?

"Do you mind if I ask someone else to come with?" I asked Shay.

She stared at me for a second, "Have you actually made a friend at Rosewood Prep?"

I laughed, "Fuck no. Remember that girl that I told you I was hooking up with?"

"Yeah, the hot one with the blue hair?"

"That's the one. We've gotten...closer. I was going to ask her if she wanted to come with us."

"The more the merrier!" Shay said back to me.

I wasn't sure how Lexa was going to react to this invite for a night out, but I knew I wanted to ask her. That night, she asked me to come to her dorm room, and I happily obliged. Right away I asked her if she wanted to come with me.

She raised her eyebrows. Her eyebrows were dark, and I now started to notice that they did have a navy tint to them.

"You have friends?" she asked me.

I couldn't help but laugh and I hit her on the shoulder playfully as I sat next to her in her bed, "Yes. I do. They just don't go to school here, obviously."

"I assume they're better than our fellow classmates?"

I nodded, "Much better. They're super down-to-earth."

Lexa looked thoughtful for a moment, and she nodded slowly, "Okay. I'll come with you. Do you know around what time the event will end?"

I looked at Lexa, knowing why she was asking this.

"How about we drive separately?" I asked her, "It might go on late, and I want you to get back here in time for..."

"Yeah," she said, as if she didn't want me to finish my sentence, "Okay. I think that sounds like it'll be fun."

"Cool," I smiled at Lexa, "I'm glad you'll come with me."

She gave me a small smile back, "Same, Annabelle."

I knew that on Saturday I wanted to wear something hot. Partially because I knew I would get warm and sweaty from dancing in the club, and mainly because I wanted to impress Lexa.

I wanted to make her want me.

I wore the shortest, tightest, jean skirt that I owned, and paired it with a cropped black t-shirt that hung right above my belly button- showing my bellybutton ring that I secretly got when I was 15. I paired the outfit with some thigh-high black boots that were very expensive. My mother would kill me if she knew I was wearing them to a club.

I was about to put on a coat to hide my outfit as I walked to Lexa's dorm when my roommate walked in.

Sophie stopped in her tracks and stared at me with a judgmental gaze.

"Yes?" I asked her, "Can I help you?"

"Where are you going in that outfit?" she asked me.

"Out," I said to her, "I think that's pretty obvious."

"Are you going to a strip club or something?" she sneered.

"I wish," I said back, "A bunch of naked women sounds like a dream."

With that, I walked past Sophie, who looked extremely uncomfortable.

When I got to Lexa's room, she looked at me in my pea coat.

She was wearing a pair of tight, black jeans with rips and a black tank top tucked into it, showing her slim frame.

She looks hot.

"You're wearing a coat to a club?" she smirked, closing the door behind us.

To answer her, I took off my coat and tossed it on her bed.

Her eyes immediately trailed my body, like she was taking in every last bit of me.

"Like what you see, Lexa?"

"Oh, most definitely," Lexa said, and she took a step closer to me.

I could feel the tension between us as she looked down at me with those pretty eyes, and I knew she wanted to kiss me.

I looked back up at her from beneath my mascara-coated lashes, and she closed the gap between us, pulling me in by my waist with her hand that was around it.

The kiss grew more intense as her tongue slipped into my mouth and I lightly moaned at the sensation.

She pulled away and murmured into my ear, "I like your tight little skirt. Gives me easy access."

I closed my eyes as her lips met my neck, and I could feel her breath on me. The familiar sensation between my legs of wanting her that often has started to make its way through me, even more so when she trailed her fingers up my thigh, going higher and higher...

I started to give into my desires as she cupped me between my legs from under my skirt, rubbing her hand ever so slightly over me, feeling how wet I was becoming for her.

She then said into my ear, moving her hand away, "Don't we have to go?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her, "You tease!"

She started laughing and said, "Believe me, Annabelle. I'll give you exactly what you want later. That and more."

Heat rushed to my face as she said this and I looked at her and shook my head, "You're impossible. But you're right. Let's head out."

I wonder what this night will bring?