Lmao issues

Yes I'm posting these every Sunday because that's my real only free time's I have and I have no other way of throwing my delulus out!

"Lastly, hopefully while being Donquixote Rosinante, Let's see, Ah yes, Rosinante. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you will be the only Celestial Dragon that I can stand. Was raised with a loving family, till your father decided he wanted his family to live like regular humans, forgetting the fact, Celestial Dragons are known for being spoiled assholes, also Zoro congrats on being a fucking moron and almost trying to kill everyone around you the day you decided to almost strike at one. Once your mother passed, your brother had raged at the fact that your father decided to bring the rest of the family down with them, you were too young to understand how cruel the world actually was. Doflamingo shot your father in the head, then decided from there that you were going to be taken in by Sengoku, a marine, you my darling~ Deserved better, dealt with your brother, clumsy, childish, yet dealt with those kids who you didn't like, but yet was able to put up with Law and raised him into who he is. "

You started to tear up thinking more and more about what all happened to these people in the future. "Fucking hell. I'll figure out where everyone is going. But please explain to me how the fuck you guys got here." I cleared my throat.

"I don't know. We just saw a random person and they decided to just grab every single one of my crew, then left me last to grab. No matter how much we fought back, they were still able to get us." Luffy admitted.

"Fuck, that's how we went to there." me remembering how we were dragged to the Attack on Titan World. Shudders. "Law, Bepo, Sachi and Penguin, may I ask how you got here?"

"Sure? Bepo, Shachi and Penguin should have been at Zou, while I should have been with the Strawhats. "

"Shit, this means that someone is disrupting all these worlds for some reason." "Kid and Killer, how about you guys?"

"We were both asleep, apparently this person wasn't caught by the crew when it happened."

"Sabo, Cora~san, and Ace you guys are left in that order you will explain.'

"uH- sure? I was walking to Dragon's office just for someone else to open the door before I could even knock and then I appeared here."

"I was with the smaller Law, attempting to cure his disease and then this person appeeared, then I appeared here."

"I was about to walk over to Pop's room just for someone to appear and then I was here, I did try to fight back."

"Okay now that everyone has explain how the fuck they got here, this means that you guys are going to have to stay here, but this means that we all have to share. I would appreciate it if no one went into my sibling's rooms. I have 4-5 rooms open, so I will have to split everyone up."

"What?! We aren't going to be sharing rooms with them!"

"Oi, you've come into my house and have no one else who is willing to take you in so for the love of God shut up! Nami and Robin will be with me. I don't think they want to share a room with guys, so now I have to divide everyone up into rooms. Law, Shachi, Penguin and maybe Bepo in one room. Kid, Killer and Franky in the second room. Ace, Luffy and Sabo in the third room. Usopp, Brook and Sanji in the fourth room. Zoro, Jimbei and Cora~San in the fifth room."

"Any complaints?" eye slightly twitching and a death stare towards everyone.

They all shook their heads no. "Good, now I will be showing everyone their rooms. Jimbei and Cora~san go towards the kitchen please, the rest of you stay here. "

They all waited in the living room while you walked towards the kitchen. Jimbei and Cora~san was sitting in the chairs waiting for you to speak.

"I can say this because you two are more responsible rather than the ones we got out there, well except for a few. Jimbei and Cora~san the person I roomed you two with can easily get lost, I want you two to understand that I don't want him wandering around, because he is a lost puppy in a mall, so your responsibilities are too much sure moss head decides to no wander around, because in about 3 days. My siblings are coming home, I would appreciate it, if you don't let anyone with weapons out near my babies. "I said.