Lmao WHO-

Hello, everyone I'm happy to say that, I'm trying to have 2 chapters that are scheduled Sunday especially throughout April. I'm having to deal with End of course tests soon. So I won't be able to really write during those times, so either long or short chapters, I'll just try to keep up the the schedule I have told you guys! Also not my art!!!
~~TIMESKIP~~

I woke up first, and noticed that it was Chopper and someone else. I immediately got up and looked at who it was. It was Law but as a child. It was 2am. So I went to check to see if Law was replaced with his child one. I went to my room, knocked and saw that everyone was asleep except for Law. I was surprised. "Law, if you have enough energy please follow me..." I said suddenly, not knowing what else to say on what the fuck appeared in the room I was sleeping in. He got up suddenly seeing that he was tired so I helped him to the room I was sleeping in. I opened the door more, to see a sleeping Chopper and a young Law. "what the-" Law said. He was caught up on the fact that I had his baby self in the room, I was sleeping in. "I don't know, I woke up and felt someone trying to lay out their body on the bed. And then I saw baby you. Awwwweeee He's so cute." I slightly squealed. "What the hell do you want to do about it?" Law asked. "I'll keep him in the rooms I move to. Don't let anyone know about this yet, especially Flamingo. I don't know about Cora~ I have to figure out what he last saw." I announced. "Alright well, I'm going back to sleep, so I'll help you back to the room, and you better go to sleep. Or else you only get bread." I threatened, let's just say he went to the room, and went to sleep. I kissed his forehead good night, then went to the room. I brought baby Law under the blankets and he was trying to cuddle with something, so I gave him an old white teddy bear. He cuddled the bear, and I brought him closer to me and Chopper. I kissed both their foreheads, and said goodnight and fell asleep.

~~TIMESKIP~~

I woke up around 8am to see both of the other two asleep. So I went to get ready. Did my business, and then I remembered my siblings are supposed to be coming back, So I went back to the room I was sleeping in and grabbed Chopper and baby Law, took them into my room, and saw that everyone was still asleep, so I put Chopper with Nami, and Robin, while I put baby Law, with his bigger self. Walked out of the room to see all my siblings in the living room, waiting for me to greet them. I ran down the stairs to hug all my siblings, I asked them how it was at Grandma's house. They started telling me stories, luckily it was all the younger ones. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and saw that The rest of my siblings weren't going to be home till Christmas eve. It was December 17. I asked them who all were hungry, they looked pretty hungry, so I told them to hold on. I went to grab Sanji, and he was willing to help me make breakfast for my siblings and the people who were here. I started walking down the stairs and saw my siblings looking at the man that was behind me. My little sister, Rose knew who it was, and she asked "IS THAT SANJI FROM ONE PIECE?" "Shut up, child, ask questions later, right now I don't need them, let me and him get breakfast started then you can go asking questions." I snapped my head towards her.

~~TIMESKIP~~

"Finally all of the children are done eating, now we have to make more for the asses up the stairs." I muttered the last part only to where Sanji could hear. "Keep them distracted and I'll make the food for them. And then once the others are done, the kids can go play with them and get to know us." Sanji said. "I guess we could do that, I'll get them in their older brothers room, and they can watch and play in there while the others are getting fed. " I said. Turning to face him kissed his forehead thanking him and then leaving to deal with the kids. "Come on girls, how about we go play in Baba's room, we can play on the tv as well." I said to them softly. Getting them up the stairs to play in Project's room. My baby brother also followed me, basically 5 children left with me and the other 3 are dealing with whatever. Once I got them all in the room. I played some tv shows for them, they all started watching, while the youngest two were playing with toys.