😋 Short chapter

I bet you are getting tired of reading this and not have the reader in it. I'm sorry I would forgive halfway that is a reader and a character story, I'm sorry, but if you can picture yourself in this then congrats! But yes, this is me and yes, I do have 8 siblings! So have fun with the reads. Also here is my favorite artists newest song right now.

I start walking down the stairs and put away the dishes, and then I hear the door open.

"Anthea!! Where are you?!" Holly, and my younger brother started asking.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I started on the dishes while yelling.

'Why are there so many dishes?' Holly thought

"Sorry about the mess, I should be able to clean all of them, before I have to leave. I had friends over for a little. I'll help with the clothes." I turned off the water from the sink and started going up the stairs to find a backpack, which we always use for the kids.

"Azalea, Olivia, and Lilly in this bag for 2 days." I started grabbing clothes and then once I was done I grabbed their stuffies so they could have fun at grandma's house. I walked down the stairs and put the bag on the couch. I went to see where Holly was, just to find her in Rose's room. I went to deal with what my youngest brother was doing. He was also grabbing his things, hopefully they will be almost done. Once they were both done. They started to put everything in her car. And I watched as they left.  Closed the door. And leaned against it. Sighing loudly.

"Everyone can come out now!" I yelled. Everyone started pouring out of their rooms. I forgot I were in a crop top, and leggings, It was getting tiring of walking up and down stairs, so I started getting hot in my sweater and I wasn't in the mood to go up the stairs and get a proper shirt on, so I may or may not have a whole bunch of people staring at me. I immediately get a jacket and throw it on.

"Everyone continue eating, when you are done, I need to see Shanks, Mihawk, Donquixote brothers, Jimbei and Crocodile." I spoke. They went back to eating confused but went with it.

~~TIMESKIP~~

Once everyone was done eating, Nami was showing the guys your room, she knocked, and I answered. "Good, thank you Nami, I forgot to tell everyone where my room was, please all you can come in, thank you Nami, continue on with what you were doing before." I opened the door more, for the guys to come in. My room was all cleaned up. I was getting ready for work, I had it in about an hour. Everyone started pouring in.

"Jimbei and Cora~san I had you two come up here for a different reason, so hold on a minute. While I speak to these guys." They both nodded.

"Now, Donquixote Doflamingo, Dracule Mihawk, Crocodile and Red-Haired Shanks. Explain to me the last thing you saw and what happened for you to appear here." my eyes twitching in anger because babysitting more people pisses me off.

"I was dealing with Baby 5 and Buffalo, after they found out that Law and Strawhat  arrived at my island. And then someone appeared, I couldn't control them with my strings, then landed here." Doflamingo explained.

"Sigh, I was on my island, and then a person came up behind me and then I landed here." Mihawk tried explaining

"I was with Mr. 1 and decided to go sailing to a different island when I had someone also come up behind me, and then I landed here." Crocodile explained

"I was hungover as hell, and decided to walk to my room, when someone came beside me and then I landed here." Shanks explained to the best of his knowledge.

"God damnit. Go ahead and head on down, let me speak to the two and then I'll come down and explain something." I dismissed them, and they started walking out.