😓 oh- WAIT WHA-

-Yes, I'm attempting to keep updating every time I get, I'm trying to also get ideas for my other story, so I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. I'm also having to battle writing with school. I'm going to be soon out on spring break so I should have some time!

Anthea's POV

"They're a pain to wake up in the morning, Chopper is fine with sleeping in the room, right?" Nami asked. "Yup, everyone else was asleep or took up too much of the beds, so I just took him to the room. Poor baby was tired. Let's goo~"

We started walking towards my room. It has a queen bed with a pullout couch with it and a big desk. And my tank with my lizard on top of my dresser. "Nami and Robin, do you want the bed or couch. "

I walked over to grab blankets, pillows and plushies, "I guess we can take the bed, but won't the couch be uncomfortable?" Nami asked. "Nah, I got a pullout couch." I pull out the couch to make it into a bed. It worked too.

I was able to put myself and the Chopper on the couch while Nami and Robin were going to bed. I put a pillow down, to lay Chopper on, then I covered him in a blanket. "Do you girls need different clothing rather than what you are wearing right now?" I asked

"Yes. Please" I heard Robin and Nami say. Hmmmm I threw them some big shirts and shorts I never liked. It fitted them well, to where they don't have to worry about it.

"Night honey's~" I said.

I'm not used to having this amount of people in my house, even for a big family. I wanted to cry. But I have to remember why I'm going through with this, is to help these people find their ways back home, so I don't have to live in fear of CPS coming to take my siblings away. I then went to bed.

~~TIME SKIP~~

I wake up to a Chopper clinging on to my arm. I look over at the time it's 4am. He must be having a bad nightmare. I hold him close, like how a mother cuddles her child. He calmed down, and snuggled into my chest. "I'm already a damn mother to a reindeer and have to babysit 17-20+ year olds. Sigh you're lucky, you're adorable." (MOTHERLY FASHION NOT A SHIPPING.) I went back to sleep.

~~TIMESKIP~~

I woke up around 8-9am, which is normal for me. I looked to see only Chopper still asleep, so I got to wake him up. "Chopper come on honey~ I'll see if I can get Sanji to cook some breakfast for us today." He woke up finally, but was slowly getting up, so I decided to use the bathroom. And brush my teeth and everything, I went back to see Chopper looking up at me. "Chopper, do you need to use the bathroom?" he shook his head yes. So I helped him to the bathroom, and on the step stool, told him to yell out if he needed help with anything. He didn't yell out for help on anything till it came for the sink, so I had to help him with it, but it was fine. I didn't mind.

We walked out, to go towards the kitchen, but my instincts told me to check out all the rooms. "Chopper, I'm going to carry you, but I need to check to see who all is out of their rooms. "I said. "okay" Chopper muttered. I was carrying him like a baby. He didn't mind it. Law is going to be first. I knocked on the door. Waited for a response to say come in, but no one did. So I slowly opened the door to find everyone asleep. Surprisingly including Law.

I closed the door. And went on to group two. Knocked on the door, when someone said come in. I opened the door to find Franky up and Killer, but Kidd was still asleep. "Hey, how did everyone sleep last night?" I asked. "Fine actually." Killer said. Franky said supperrrrr but soft because the wrath of Kidd is something I don't need. "Good, I'm going to go down later to make some breakfast, so I'll let everyone know when it's ready." I announced. Killer nodded. Franky was happy.

So I closed the door. On the trio, I opened the door after hearing snoring to find these three dumbasses still asleep. I left to go open the next one.

I knocked on the door, someone said open, I found Sanji, Brooke and Usopp just about to leave the room as it is. "Sanji, can you help me make breakfast for everyone?" "Yes~~ Anthea~swan~" Sanji replied. "I'll check on everyone else that I can help. "I replied with."OKayyyyy~~" Sanji said. I closed the door on to the next chaos.