Chapter 5: At our dorm (PT2) - Lockers.

■□••.Lovestruck hurts.••□■

Night falls on us,

Don't you see?

Me and you are the same

Aren't we the same?

The same, aren't we?

leaving me, i left you,

i laughed, you cackled,

lovers arent we?

Love is here isn't it?

Broken hearts shatters me,

Lovestruck heard me,

You, hurted me.

Painfully.

NOTE: This might be in the later chapters.

{~•○•~}

"I still don't understand. Are you sure your telling the truth?" Canada asks. America lightly nods. "Are you sure?" Canada was reassuring if that was true or not. "Yeah, you never believe me. . ." Canada sighed, "Really? Is that true Ame?" 'I sighed, of course he wouldn't believe me. None of them did'  ". . ." " Ame, answer me. . . You've been saying that since you were 10 years old Ame.." ". . ." "Ame, answer me. . . Don't give me the silent treatment. . ." ". . . I'm telling the truth." America finally answered. "I- i'm sorry, i-" "It's alright, anyway." USA got a sudden hug out of no where, making him uncomfortable. "U-uhm— Matthew, I don't like hugs." "Oh, right sorry. . ."  ". . ."

Silence filled the air, as the two are quiet in their cureent positions. "Alright, CHECKS THE DORM CLOCK Oh, it's 6 PM already. . . We should go shower, i went into a doze after Mexico led me to our dorm. . . Hehe." 'I saw Matthew going quiet after, but— who cares, even tho it doesn't normally happen.'  "Alright Matthew!" (I wanted to put in Matt but it sounds stupid—) He got up, walking to his bedroom.

SHUTS THE DOOR BEHIND HIM

'I sighed, i really hate how awkward  today was. How bad will this day go?" USA thought, deeply. It was true, how bad wilk the day go? 'I went inside the bathroom mirror and removed my glasses infront of the mirror.'  Lovely 'Blue' Sapphire eyes were showen in the mirror. . .  'I would love to show to everyone, but— they are only attracted with my eyes. Augh, stop thinking about it!'  'I slapped myself, thinking those dark thoughts go away.'  Or not. It did not, go away. It stayed there. USA clicked his tounge "Augh, it didn't go away. . . Whatever. I have to shower anyway." After staring at his eyes for a couple of moments the American looked near the sink to be seen a— "Oh? Since when was my towel here?" America was glad he didn't have to find it. He hated it. "I can finally shower in peace." Some minutes later. . . 'I went out of the bathroom and went to the cleaned cabinets and grabbed some of the clothing, i like wearing hoodies  so i guess I'll wear that! I grabbed a baby blue" coloured hoodie and some shorts! (And boxers but ill sound weird.) Anddd— '  NOTE: USA DID DOES NOT WEAR HIS GLASSES WITH CANADA. "Alright, i finished putting my clothles on, now let's see where Canada is. . ." 'I opened the door handle, hm, guess Matthew's still in the bathroom. I walked towards the mini kitchen- I smell food for some reason. . .' As America walked to the kitchen bar. He sat on a white wood chair, "Hmm- is something boiling?" America looked at the top stove to see a boilling pot covered with it's lid. "Hah? I think Canada was cooking while i was unconscious .. I think i should check on it."