Chapter 6: "Apologise" - Brother's bonding!

'As i walked down the crowded hallways, i felt whispers near me. . . Or? Nevermind. Their DEAD.' 'Right? Stop thinking about it America, keep it straight. You might bu-' CRASH! "Ow..."
'I looked back to the front- Oh-' The American hoped his black tinted glasses didn't fell of his face. And no, it didn't. A hand was led out to the American .. He accepted it. "Sorry, I can be a bit clumsy. . ." USA says embarressed. "It's fine- hey, are you new here?" USA looked up as he saw a straightend brownish-black haired woman with oval brown eyes .. Her clothes were a a pastel woolen long sleeved shirt and wearing a school long skirt with leather shoes. The American brushed off the dust that was on his clothes as he replies. "Oh! Uh yeah!" "Hmm.. okay, what's your'e name then?" "Alfred, Alfred Jones.. you can call me America or USA..." "Oh! Well America- my names Honda, Honda Kiku! You can call me Japan!" (Please tell me if I used the wrong name😭😭) "Thats a nice name..Well, I have to get to class now,- I'll see you later Japan." "Alright! See you soon!" She waved at USA. He waved back.

'I actually think this boarding school will be better then last time. I hope i get a more- higher education! I also hope Matthew can locate his classroom.' He could feel like 100 countries or more was staring at him. Constantly. Watching. He awkwardly walked down the hqllwsy of lockers and countries. Ah. Would you look at that. "Oh! I found it!" KNOCK KNOCK* He heard a sentence resembling "Come in!" Through the door. He opens the door to see a teacher which had braided neatly, with a blue flag with yellow stars around her face in a circle. already standing there. "Hello there America, introduce yourself!" She whispered to USA. He entered. "Uhm, greetings I'm Alfred Jones, you may call me USA or America." "Alright then America, please sit down- There. Alright? We are about to start Mathematics!" She says. The other countries start to mutter quietly about something, it's not about America right?

'Yeah. Not about me.'

America looked at the empty seat and table near the right top corner of the classroom. It was very spacious. .. RING RING RING! "Alright class, we will start the lesson now." The woman says calmly, 'I should probably focus listen what she says, I should've asked her name.' America was out of his current mind, gazing upon the deeps of his mind, staring into outerspace, partially, America zoomed out to his 'imaginary' world. where everything was just- peacefull . . . . "America! Pleae answer this question!" "Huh? Oh, ofcourse. . ." 'Great. Just great. Oh well, the question itself seemed easy enough.' America sighed as he got up. Scherh! Shcreh! The sound of the chalk scrached the black board. "Done." "Good. Thank you USA." "Your. . . Welcome." America wasn't— really used to compliments. He normally sees his little brother does. (Matthew) He went back to his seating. America for some reaspn saw the Russia again and blankly stared at him. For hours. 'Why do I have to get HIM be my seat-mate? Jeez. I hope that he won't be in P.E. Next.' 'Wait— Why I'm I staring at him?!' America went back into his shallow mind as he suddenly falls asleep.

RKING! KRING! CRING! Ah, the bell.
America hadn't noticed the bell rang at all, not if somebody gives him a cold shoulder— "Oi." 'Where did he come from? Augh whatever. . .' "Uhm, hi?" America said nervously. "The bell rang al'eady, you should go to your next class, — America right?" "Uhm— yeah. . .?" "Hm, alright. I'm Germany." "Germany? M'k. . . I guess I'll go now—" "Hey, first—will you atleast befriend me?" What a weird question to ask. "Uhm, I guess." "Thanks." Germany smiled at America, really his personality is quite confusing. After Germany left the empty classroom America sighed. As he got out of his seat and went to his next class. PE, the his least favourite. Not that he hates it at all. Atleast the first day wasn't so cruel. (Yet😈). Walking to his locker stumbling to see Canada again. But no, he wasn't there. Putting his books in as he goes to PE. Lets time skip shall we?

Running towards the Cafeteria, wanting to know if Canada was there. And there he is, already making MORE friends. 'I wonder why he didn't talk to me in the classes we had together. . . He isn't even waving to ask me to sit with HIM?' America felt a shatter in his heart. 'Does he not—no, he cares about you. He literally takes care of you. Just stop over—' "Hey Ame! You alright? You'v been stanfing there quite a while." 'Ame? Isn't Ame means Love, in Spanish?' "Oh! Uhm I just, zoomed out." "You look like your worried, why not sit with me and my friends!" "I'll accept your invitation." "No need to be so formal, now let's g0o!" "Hey no need to drag me!" 'Is being that 'kind' wrong?' America groans in annoyance while Mexico was grinning happily. "Now sit!" Amerixa sat in the empty seats as he sees a couple of countries talking. America saw a girl who has two stripes across her face that was blue and Yellow. Her hair was neatly braided into a patterned bun. Her clothles were a classic light blue dress to the knees patterned with white coloured dots. The other Countries flag was cyan, and the middle if it looks like it resembled an eagle. She was probably talking to her brother. 'Well, they look nice.' America thought. "Hi! Are you Mexico's new friend?" The girl noticed America's precense."Oh! Me?" She nods. "Mhm." Ameria replied. "Hey, your names United States Of America right?" "Yup." "That's a nice name! Mexico has been talking about you ever since!" Thats. . . Thoughtful of him." "I know right? Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ukraine and this is Argentina!" The Argentines waved at America signiling that was his name.

"Nice to meet you USA!" "Uh, I prefer America or US." "Oh sorry then." The Argentina apologised. "That is fine." 'Argentina wore a yellow hoodie or looks to be sweater, and a pair of black jeans. I realised that he doesn't hide his wings, I rather not show mine.' America thought. And yes, he does have wings. "Hey America, aren't you hungry?" Ukraine asked. "Oh, no, I'm not hungry." "You sure?" "Yup." "I'm back!" Mexico came back and sat next to Ameruca with his food tray. ". . ." "Hey you okay America? You've been really quiet since you and Canada went back to your guys dorm. " "You don't have to worry Mexico." "OK then!"

■○●●●♡●●●○■

At the end of the day, Canada was still ignoring America. America likes staying isolated while Canada is really social, trying to get his reputation up. Same goes to America. "Canada," Canada was talking to his friends, who? Well. . . "Oh, hi Meri, do— you need anything?" There was two countries behind Canada. "Are you. . . Ignoring me?" America screamed in whispering.  "What no! I would never, would you like to meet my friends tho?" "Mhm..." "O0ooh! Is this your brother Canada?" A familiar face behind Canada said. "Mhm!" "Hey, I know you from somewhere. . ." "You— too." "Are you America?" "Oh uhm yeah, " "You guys know each other?" "Well kind of Canada, I bumped into her when I was on my way to my first class— heh." "Ah, alright." Canada says. "Well- Matthew, can you spend the rest of the day with me?" "Of course! Bye Japan and Germany!" They both waved back towards Canada and America. "Well, I found a place where we could rest for a bit!" Canada suggests. "Sure! I woulld love to!" "And America, you've gotta stop overr-acting so much, I'm worried." Canada says. "I wasn't over-acting at all Matthew and, you gotta stop being awfully-sweet." America suggests. (Inspired by Blisopoppy) "Awe c'mon! I can't just leave my little brother like that!" "Excuse you, older brother." America glared at Canada. Canada can feel his spine shivers as USA glares at him. "Haha! I'm just joking!" He was joking indeed, well America IS older then Canada. America laughed at his own joke and uh Canada tries to laugh the same way, just— scared. "Haha, haha, yeah, haha. Oh!" Canada realised that they were already here. "C'mon! Follow me!" Canada shouts as he runs to the spot. America rolls his eyes. "Really? Subject changer much." America followed Canada. It was a pink blossom
t

ree, surrounded by di kind of flowers. "It's. . . Very pretty." "Is that all you'll say? It's magnificint!" "Shut it and let me lay next to you in peace." "OK, OK,—" America sits next to Canada under the blossom, it was very peaceful. FEW MINUTES LATER. . . Canada felt a hard rock hit his right shoulder, it wasn't a rock at all, it was just America sleeping onto Canada's shoulder. "Is he really that sleepy?" Canada chuckles. "America, wake up. . ." Canada softly shook America. "Hmm—? What happend?" "You fell asleep Alfred. I bet your really sleepy, let's go to our dorm." "Okay,— mm..." America said. He was currently in a doze.

-Yay! I finished Chapter 6! It's a real bummer if you post late.. I've been busy with other projects... and— THANK YOU FOR 153+ READS! It makes me feel so happy that people appreciate my work. That is all now see you soon!

1579 words