final thoughts

oooooh my god that was a ROLLERCOASTER. i've never written something like this, but it honestly turned out so well in my opinion. i love the connections that i was able to make due to the nature of this story.

BY THE WAY I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF ANY DRUGS WHATSOEVER. PLEASE DO NOT DO THEM. THEYRE NOT GOOD FOR YOU.

VIVI SAYS NO TO DRUGS !!!!!

but anyways...

what did you guys think of this one? which is your favorite in the collection so far?

and of courseeee... the next book is green!!

but... can you guess who it'll be about?? ;))

*

*

*

anyways, let me know what you guys thought of this! i'm still new to short stories, so i hope you guys liked it! please please please share your thoughts, so i know what i can improve on in the future short stories!!

i will also use this time to let you guys know i am working on jeongin's story in the stray kids collection, as well as seungmin's and changbin's. fingers crossed i get out of this writers block with his story soon so i can get it out to you all!!
but i will say— it's different from my usual story, so i'm super excited to get it out to you, and i will be working hard to make sure it happens! but in the meantime, i hope you enjoyed this little short story with him <33

buuuuuuut

i don't want to hold you here any longer, so as always,

this has been: 'yellow' a yang jeongin short story
<33

thank you so much for reading, i hope you'll come back to read more of my stories someday!

you guys mean to world to me! <3