Queen bee

The scene opens with Loona sitting in the back of a car. Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Blitzo trying to call her. She declines the call.

"You want me to drop you off here?" The driver asked.

Loona glances out the window, "Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh haven't been here before"

Loona steps out of the vehicle and music can be heard playing as the car drives off. She looks down at her phone and texts Vortex.

Hey, I'm her

Oh shit

here, sry :)

Loona looks around nervously until Vortex calls out to her.

Vortex waves hand, "Loo-naaa!"

"Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!"

"Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting me"

The two walk into the mansion, where the party is taking place.

"Course! Course! Hey, everyone! Meet the new face!"

Vortex howls in excitement, prompting everyone else to do the same.

"You want a...drink or anything?-oh shut oh shit oh shit" vortex pats around his body as he was looking for something.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh dam, I think I left my phone at your dad's, I'll be right back"

Vortex left, Loona drops her fake smile and looks over to a group of valley girl-esque hellhounds.

vortex opens the door to blitz apartment and as he entered, he looks around and finds his phone on a coffee table.

"Hey blitz, sorry to barge in and I'm early but I totally forgot my phone, so I'm just gonna-" but then he finds blitzo curled up on the couch and crying...

in the aftermath of his night out with Stolas

"Blitz?" Concerned, vortex sits beside blitzo reaching out to him

"You ok?"he asked as he lays hush hand on his back.

Blitzo lifts his face and looks up at him, with tears rolling down his eyes, he dries his eyes when he gets up.

"Hey!" then blitzo wraps his arms around vortex neck hugging him.

Vortex was startled at first but hugs him back, rubbing his back.

"Are You ok?" Vortex asked still concerned.

Blitzo let's go, looking up at vortex, "yeah, I just had a very bad night"

"Wanna talk about it?" Vortex asked.

"I-I-I rather not, so-" blitzo gets his act together and cleans his face, "so what's up, I thought you were at that party and where's loona?"

"She's fine, she's at the party but are you sure you're alright?"