Old wounds

The scene opens up on blitzo apartment, in Loona's room.

She was sleeping when she heard a noise, "huh?" She gets out of bed.

She pokes her head out form her door to look around and next to her bedroom was vortex's room.

"Psst, Tex?" She whispered.

He opens his door slowly, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"What's up?"

"Did you hear that?" She asked.

"Hear what?"

Then they heard glass breaking, which made vortex startled.

"That?" She says, "it sounds like someone broke in"

They both step out looking around the rooms, back to back ready to attack.

It was quiet and dark, they looked around and they jump when something scattered behind them, then they turned when they hear something moved again.

"Alright you better come out and show yourself or else" loona threatened whatever they were dealing.

She and vortex backed up when a shadow appeared behind them, the two look at each other.

"You think we scared them off" vortex asked.

"I don't know"

"Nice place you got here" then they were spoked.

They turned to see an imp that looked oddly familiar like blitzo.

red skin, yellow eyes, his horn pattern is more triangular with black that stretches down the sides of his head to resemble sideburns. he has a heart-shaped skull marking on his forehead.

his eyes have bags under them, his tail is mostly black, and he has a small white goatee that rests under his chin, but a huge scar over his left eye.

He wears a white Juliet sleeve high collar dress shirt with large rose taupe and faded pink vertical stripes below the collar, a charcoal gray top hat with a rose taupe band and square patch, charcoal gray pants with a lighter gray stain near the bottom of the left leg and a rose taupe square patch, and tall black boots which his pants are tucked into.

He looks around the place, loona and vortex watch him as he checks out everything.

"Real nice, very...roomy"

Then the two growled at him, "alright buddy what do you want?" Loona says.

"Oh easy there, I'm not looking for trouble" he smiled holding his hands up.

"Well it looks you got it" vortex says.

"Easy easy, I'm just looking for blitzo?" He asked.

"What do you want with our dad?" Loona asked.