Guys night out

Vortex was getting ready for bed, he passed by the tv in his room after brushing his fangs

Then he washed his face thinking about the catastrophe at the party.

Then he shuts off the tv, lays in bed and closes his eyes.

But moments later, blitzo came bursting in startling vortex as he wakes up looking confused.

"RISE AND SHINE, you're finally awake good,  ow get dress, we're going somewhere" Blitzo throws his clothes his face..

"Where are we going?" Vortex pulls the shirts off and puts it on.

"We're going hunting" Blitzo holds up two guns.

Back at I. M. P. Everyone was watching the news, "THIS JUST IN. POP-STAR= VEROSIKA MAYDAY
IS DEAD. REST IN PEACE I.M.P OWNER'S RESPONSE TO EX'S DEATH: "HA! HA! HA! SUCK IT BITCH! I LIVED LONGER THEN YOUR SKANK ASS!"

"Serves her right, that b deserved to die, come on boy" Blitzo was passing through the room with a gun behind his back and behind him was vortex in hunting gear.

Basically: the sweater Blitzo made for him and a brown jacket, he carried the gun behind him.

Lonna was reading a magazine by the desk when she sees Blitzo and vortex getting ready for something.

"Let's see do we have everything: knife, binoculars, ammunition, energy bar, first aid kit, portable saw, water....and plenty of guns, ok we're ready now, Moxxie, open the portal"

"Where are you going?" Loona asked when Moxxie uses the book to open a portal to the human world.

"Me and Tex here are doing some father son bonding, we have a client who wants this hunter dead so we're gonna blow his brains out" blitzo cocks hai gun.

"What? But I thought you said we were going hunting" vortex asked.

"We are, we're gonna go to hunt this bad down and kill him" blitzo rubs his head.

"Why are you taking Tex with you" loona asked.

"Because this is a chance for us to bond as father and son"

"You know you been spending an awful time together" loona seemed angry as she crosses her arms.

"Aw now don't get jealous loony, I have time for both if my kids" Blitzo says.

"I'm not jealous" loona growls, "I just don't like how you spend time with Tex, it's do embarrassing"

"Well come on Tex I need a sniffer" then he pulls out a treat, "come get the treat"

But much to that it only annoyed loona even more, "do you have to so embarrassing-"

But much to her surprise, vortex jumps like a dog trying to get the treat.