•Chapter 4•

•Chapter 4•

Casey's point of view

"Laney I have told you countless times, I am not interested in any relationship. Do I have to spell it out for you in front of a banner?" I zipped up my trouser's zip talking down at Laney who was still knelt below my crotch. We just had one of our school's daily's hot session.

"I saw you talking to someone today, who was that?" She questioned, gaping like a jealous girlfriend.

She really needs to accept that we're not dating, or even in a situationship. I can't call us friends cause we're not, neither are we enemies. The right term labeling us is fuck-mates, we're nothing but fuck-mates, albeit she's in love with me and already confessed her feelings to me multiple times. My response over those times, was for her to get rid of it.

"Where?" I was confused cause I talk to a lot of peeps, a lot of girls to be precise. They're always shooting a shot at this hot piece; I.e, me.

"Beside a locker, with a girl?" Her brows slanted..

"Ohhh. No one, just the toothless girl. Ash or whatever her name is." I shrugged nonchalantly, leaning against the restroom's wall with a bored look.

Not gonna lie, Laney right here is literally so sexy, her heavy boobs or full hips will always tickle me down there. She's physically my type, but lacks a remarkable behavior.

"I don't want you working with that dumb girl, she's too dumb." She rolled her eyes, finally standing up from her slutty position.

"I couldn't convince Ms Flora to change her as my partner, I guess I'm stuck with her for some weeks or days I guess. And besides, she looks too much like a fun toy to play with?" I smirked at the thought of that.

Speaking of the toothless girl, I have never seen her or heard of her one time ever since my enrollment as a fresher in Ridge High.

Judging by the interactive and not interactive encounter I had with her day, I can deduce her to be an interesting piece waiting for my exploitation.

I cannot wait to have her by my knees, have her at the mercy of my feet. "Casey!" Laney's voice jerked me back from the devious thinking swirling me off.

"Huhh?" I curved a smile, a sinister one.

"What were you thinking about, I told you something you're yet to agree to." Her  brows furrowed, casting me a weird look as she began coming close.

"Nothing, and what did you said?  I didn't get it." I retorted, framing a straight posture to match her direct gaze.

She stretched out her hand, slipping it right into the space in between my arm, "Let's go." She urged, taking the leading step towards the exit.

"You should remember we're not dating, and not even friends, just fuck-mates. You love my dick, I love your pussy. Nothing more than that." My sour gaze lingering on her wrapped arms around mine, I do not like it one bit.

"You'd soon see that I'm the only one meant for you." She looked up winking at me, attaching a soft smile.

  We were nearing the hallway now and Laney clung to my arms still, people are starting to even throw us some peeks .

I don't want people thinking at all that I'm actually dating her, so I removed her arms from mine keeping my face blank. I had just taken three more steps when a girl jumped from nowhere in front of me. "Hello Casey." She beamed with excitement, all over the place.

I uhmed a response, urging her to go on. "My birthday is in few days and I'm throwing a party, and I so want you to be there. Please, have my invitation card. I hope you can make it, cause I will be really really happy if you do." She stretched forth the small tiny card out to me. Before I could reach to take it, Laney from beside me hijacked the card tearing it to countless pieces.

"Laney!" I called, awed and disgusted by her actions. Why would she do that?

"He won't be coming to your sick birthday party because he already has plans with me, and don't you ever in your miserable life think about giving him any invitation or ever try to talk to him Ever again in your pathetic life, unless you want me giving you lesson on how best you should follow my instructions. Be gone now! Before I brutally began the lessom."

The girl scurried off in fright, a pompous smirk pasting on her face in celebration to what she just did.

"Laney!" I called out, unable to hide just how upset I am while voicing her name.

Her gaze shifted to mine, finally noticing my glaring anger at her. "Why did you do that?" I quizzed, fury solidifying my gaze on her.

She shrugged, folding her arms over her chest. "I made plans for us both this weekend, her stupid birthday party would ruin it and I didn't want that." She rolled her eyes, no remorse for her bitchy attitude.

"Cancel whatever plans you've made, I won't be available. I will be working on my project with the toothless chick, and maybe I will find myself visiting the party you wanted me not to attend," I said to her face, casting her a smile before attempting to walk out on her.

"I told you you can't work with that girl,"

"And who are you exactly to tell me that?" I responded sharply, turning back to pin my hardened gaze on her.

She's begin to rate herself more than she should.

She scoffed backing a feet away from me, obviously feeling threatened.

"I'm the only girl in this whole school you're from now on allowed to be with, if I should see you with any other person; a girl to be precise, you won't like what I'm going to do with that girl, I suggest you stick to me Casey or I can't imagine the chaos you'd be inviting." The bitch had the audacity to threaten.

"Excuse me now Casey, I have my words to prove. You're refusing to break your partnership up with Ashley Bown..." she chuckled, never finishing her statement and walked totally out of my sight.

What is the crazy bitch going to fucking do now!...?!