A Deal with The Devil..or at least an attempt

Author's Note:

Uh..nothing for now.

"H-how about this? You let me go, and I won't report you to my team?" Tsukasa negotiates with a nervous smile plastered on his face.

"..Good try, but I'm not letting you go. How will I make sure you won't go crying to your team?" The assassin replies coldly.

"..Alright fine, but at least tell me who you are before you blow my head off." Tsukasa adds. He was already starting to think of a plan. Get this mysterious persons identity, then book it.

"Kamishiro."

"Full name for you too."

"Rui Kamishiro, and you're brave for talking like that to your murderer." 

No way. Rui Kamishiro? R.K? He's the cause of all those damn murders! No wonder he had blood on his hands and face and clothes. And that blue and purple hair. The same colour as those hair strands found at all those crime scenes. Everything was tying together now. All Tsukasa had to do now, was to escape..

"I can see you're shocked, y'know." Rui added when he saw the look on Tsukasa's face.

"Yea..." Tsukasa mumbled, before in a sudden, swift motion, took off in the other direction. He ran as fast as he could. The gunshots in the distance only fueled him to run faster. He could hear cursing and whatnot from the assassin.

"Shit..I let that stupid detective escape.." Rui gritted his teeth. Himself and his team were in jeopardy now, because of one detective that he let escape. Ichika surely wouldn't be happy about this..

Tsukasa reached the office, panting and out of breath.

"Nii-chan? You alright?" Saki asked as she ran over to her brother.

"What happend? Did you get hurt?"

"No, but you won't believe what I found out.."

Author's Note:

Hehe cliffhanger again