A Weirdly Excited Victim

Author's Notes:

Sorry for not uploading any parts for long. I've been busy, and rly tired.

Eventually, the inevitable awake of Tsukasa and Emu arrived. Luckily, Nene and Rui had managed to get them back to the building and tie them up. While Tsukasa was shaking in his boots and was absolutely and perpetually terrified, Emu was..weirdly excited and interested.

"Look! Isn't that Hoshino? The infamous leader of the assassins! If I only I had my note pad right now.." Emu said excitedly, looking around while doing so.

"We're literally on the verge of being murdered. How are you NOT scared?!" Tsukasa whisper-yelled in annoyance and fear.

"Yo chill. We're not gonna kill you. Just..keep you here until your agency offers something worth it in exchange for your freedom." Nene said, cleaning blood off of her hands. 

"So these are the victims?" Akito asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked over at the two tied up detectives, before looking back at Nene.

"No, they're our teammates."

"Why'd you tie up our teammates?!"

"..You idiot. Of course they're the detectives!

"..Oh."

Author's Note:

Kinda unmotivated rn. Recommend ideas pls, cause I have run out of mine. Short chapter today.