Arc 1. Chapter 5. Aftermath.

Ayanokoji Pov:

After Arisu caught the creature, Drillbur and Beldum destroyed the rocks blocking the entrance.

"Good boys. I will treat you guys later," I told them.

They jumped in excitement, happy about it.

"Alright, we should get going to the teachers now."

Arisu said.

I recalled drillbur and beldum back to the Pokeballs, and we went out of the cave.

"Ayanokoji! Sakayanagi! Are you two alright?"

Chabashira-sensei asked, her words laced with a hint of concern.

"Yup. That stupid bear had us occupied for a while, but we managed to defeat it."
I answered her.

"It kept healing, but Kiyotaka and his Pokemon destroyed the machine that healed it. That saved me and allowed me to defeat it."

Arisu explained. It seems like she wanted me to keep my peaceful life-chan, which I was thankful to her for.

Some student's mouths were left wide open. As they did not know that the boss Pokémons could heal. They looked at me with a thankful gaze.

"Kiyotaka? You two seem to have become close. You two weren't referring to each other with given names before."

Chabashira-Sensei sensei remarked. Because of this, most students were looking at us with widened eyes. Arisu, help!

"Oh. Fufu."
She said while blushing. This added more fuel to the fire.

"Damn! King making moves!"

"Curse you Ikeman!"

"It has only been an hour since you two got left alone!"

Uh, oh.

I looked over at Arisu, who was still red. Stupid loli...

"Were you thinking something stupid?" Arisu questioned, her blush gone and replaced with a menacing smile.

Is this girl an esper?

"Nope. Nothing."

I answered, trying to dodge this life-threatening situation.

"Hah! Looks like we know who will dominate!"

Some boy yelled.

Arisu stared at him, with a menacing look that made him pee his pants.

<That boy was Ike btw. Kiyo does not know his name yet.>

The rest of the students stopped teasing us about it after that due to fear of Arisu.

"Anyways, you all will be getting 2 weeks of holiday because of this incident. We will work to upgrade the security measures. Until then, you all can do whatever you want."

Some students cheered for the news, but Chabashira-Sensei's gaze shut them up.

A buff man and a beautiful woman then came with the chairman.

"So what happened here?" Chairman Sakayanagi asked.

"An attack happened, some very strong Pokemon and a cloaked man attacked the safari zone. They put a machine here which healed their Pokemon, but Ayanokoji over there destroyed it."

Chairman Sakayanagi looked at me with a sad smile.

"Ah, good work Ayano- No, Kiyotaka-kun. Without you, many people might have lost their lives."