Vincenzo and Ia: Game of Uncomfortable Questions (1)

1. WHAT THE BIGGEST PERSONAL SACRIFICE YOU'VE MADE FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP, AND DO YOU REGRET IT?

'Wag mo ako tingnan.

Hahaha.

Alam ko na isasagot mo.

Hahaha!

Stop laughing! Nakakainis 'to.

'Yon 'yon, ano? Especially when everyone was vouching for you.

Yes. Very much tama ikaw, mahal.

And sure ako you don't regret it. Cause if you do, sisipain kita palabas.

But I still want to ask.

Hm?

Do you regret it?

Of course not. I have no regrets.

Kahit 10%?

Wala.

Kahit .01%?

Kahit 0.0000001% pa.

Sus. 'Di nga? You have no regrets?

Everyone in Nueva Castallon loved you. And I believe they still love you now, given the number of emails you still receive from people who want you back home. You would have lived an easier, better life if you stayed as a priest.

Blanca, I still would have left to follow you, even if anyone told me I'd be guaranteed a 'good' life-whatever that good meant-if I stayed.

Really?

Even if the heavens told me that I do not have a future with you. That we do not have a future together.

Gagawin mo pa rin 'yon? With zero regrets?

Yes.

Kahit na, sige, let's say a transcendental being appears right in front of us now to say that we'll end up hurting each other in the end.

Of course. And I still won't have any regrets.

Kahit na iwan mo ako bukas. Kahit na iwan mo ako ngayon. I can still say that it was the best sacrifice I've ever made, and probably the only sacrifice in this life that made me happy.

Wala kang kwenta kausap talaga.

Hahaha.

Mahal kita, e. Any decision that has to do with you will always bear no regret in my heart.